Pittsburgh Philthy - Where's The Luv Volume 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2009
Ill have to check this guy out. Dude was grindin on the K.O.D. tour selling his cds. I think that was him at least.
DID U CHECK Pitts Philthy Out yet? If not dont stay sleep to long... So u were on the KOD Tour and u did not get at least one of his CD or 3XL Gritterz DVD Magazine?

From what Tech 9 told me everybody else did!!!
SHOUTS OUT TO THE # 1 INDEPENDENT RAPPER IN THE WORLD!!! TECH 9!!!!
Keep YOUR EYES OPEN 4 THAT ( STRANGE MUSIC COVER ) - 3XL GRITTERZ DVD MAGAZINE

Where were u at? Which Tour Bus was u on? Also send ME ur email too strangemusic123!!!! I got 5 Pittsburgh Philthy CD's for you. I gotta wake u up on dude ( Because ur name is Strangmusic123 & We got stupid LUV for Strange Music )!!! If Tech 9 & Rich The Factor give thumps up about Pitts then, come on man ( or women ) lol!!!!
WAKE UP

Just Please Dont bootleg them, Dude trust me alot.

Apr 3, 2009
I need tut-c I am dope..
JLAW TUTC himself told me to tell u clear ur email storge. He tried to Send it himself to u and he could. I tried to send u both and couldnt. If u can come to the DVD Screening tomorrow. I'll have Autographed copies for u. U know u the dude brobro.

Apr 3, 2009
Yelp U can buy pressed copies from me... How do u wanna do it? Do u have paypal? Or would u like to buy from a web site. If u buy from me I will make sure u get some Free Copies of Pitts other work.

Apr 3, 2009
Thanks to Everybody that sent they emails. Please tell us what u thought!!!! GOOD BAD OR UGLY!!!! lol ur opinion is VALUED. I guess Strange123 wasnt really tryin to check up on Pitts or they must already have a PRE - OPINION without ever hearin DUDE.