PISTOLEROS PART 2 ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
Hard to believe huh? Check it out:

LIL CONER-

WE ARE WORKING ON PISTOLEROS 2. ALL SONGS FOR THIS ALBUM WILL BE RECORDED AT THE SAME STUDIO TO GET THE HIGHEST QUALITY SOUND. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY FINISHED SONGS FROM ANY BODY. PLUS WE ARE TRYING TO CREATE SONGS WITH DIFFERNT ARTISTS AT THE SAME TIME TO HELP SPREAD THE UNITY. IF YOU FEEL OR WOULD LIKE TO BE ON PISTOLEROS PT 2 THE SEND SOME OF YOUR MUSIC ON A CD TO
CONNECTED INC
PO BOX 2406
UNION CITY CA 94587

THE CONNECTED INC STUDIO IS IN SAN JOSE AND IF ASKED TO APPREAR ON THE ALBUM YOU WILL HAVE TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO IT.
THANK YOU CONNECTED INC
LIL CONER
BAY MAFIA
ACE OF SPITS
CHEECHO
TANK AND THE REST OF THE TEAM.

Jul 5, 2007
KhameNei said:
Way more proffesional attitude than the last time at least.

Very tru, i think with tha first one it was put off so long they just lost interst in it and because it was so anticipated and for so long they just threw a buncha shit on it and pressed it for release, i think tthis one will be of a better quality, well at least compared to the first one.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
YOUNG DEMON said:
PROBALLY IS GOING TO BE RELEASE IN 4 YEARS.
hahaha
packed full of verses not matched with the beat probly to.
"510" "east bay" and "decoto" will be said 4 times each

Dec 6, 2005
look just cuz u work wit da nigga dnt mean u gotta back him up just cuz da consumer wasnt happy wit da product he put out last time id be pissed 2 if i woulda bought da last pistoleros

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
DoughBoyX4 said:
look just cuz u work wit da nigga dnt mean u gotta back him up just cuz da consumer wasnt happy wit da product he put out last time id be pissed 2 if i woulda bought da last pistoleros

it aint even that,my business gots nothing to do with what im saying
... its people calling shit "disappointments" when the cds aren't even anywhere near production or have yet to hear a single track...thats just hating...not giving something a chance and just saying "its gonna be wack" automatically. and this isnt about the last album...he was talking about the next album, part 2.

that is some down right gay shit.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
DoughBoyX4 said:
ey, do you work for home boy rap.com?

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
DoughBoyX4 said:
well i cant say i blame em cuz datz kinda what jt the bigga figga waz doin i will never buy a jt album again just cuz he used trackz over N over
jt recycled multiple albums and songs so because coner recycled 2 or 3 tracks out of 6+ albums/comps that means his next product will be wack? im just trying to figure out how some people on here can say the next album is a disappointment when its not even done or there is a track even there to listen to yet

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
every body that work with em dont even know they do shits a mess
isnt it just one guy though "NO LOVE" or pericolokz or whatever?
whats a mess about it? (im not arguing im just curious)