PISTOL-CEE LOCKED UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2005
HATE 2 SAY THIS BUT MY BROTHER IS LOCKED UP GOT COUGHT ON A ROUTIN TRAFFIC STOP SO THEY SAY BUT I TALKED 2 HIM LOOKS LIKE SUM ONE IS TALKING 2 DA 50 BUT ITS ALL GOOD WE TRYING 2 BAIL HIM OUT I'LL KEEP YA POSTED

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Damn Man, Sorry To Hear The News, Let The Big Homie Know We Supportin Him

Was He Already Dippin 4rm The Po Po, Or Is It Sumthing Else?

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
ARMEN said:
Damn Man, Sorry To Hear The News, Let The Big Homie Know We Supportin Him

Was He Already Dippin 4rm The Po Po, Or Is It Sumthing Else?
Thank you for the words. I don't like putting this type of information up on the net. If you know anyone that knows him personally they'll likely let you know.

I'll pass the kind words out to those that can do something with them. Thanks to everyone.

Jul 1, 2005
I NO THEY R BLACK PANTHERS BUT Y DO THEY HAVE 2 SAY BLACK INSTEAD OF MINORITYS. IM NOT TRYIN 2 B LIKE SOMEKIND OF RACIST OR ANYTHING BUT MEXICANS AND A FEW ASIANS GET TREATED LIKE SHIT FROM THE LAW 2.

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
The Black Panther Party was an organization that strived towards the betterment of conditions of the general African population here in America.

At the time, there was also the Brown Berets who as the name implies, was a large constituent formed of Latino people. Asian people also had groups around. All these groups, government infiltration aside, worked together for their own separate cause which were separately race-specific. At the end of the day, everyone was working towards the improvement of people not as Africans, Latino's, Asians, etc..., but rather as human beings.

As long as you fight a fight towards civil rights you fight a fight for what is dictated to be civil. There were times when brown and African people were looked at as uncivilized and savage. So according to the views of others many people that are not part of the government structure are not civil. Given this, civil rights may not apply to the majority of the population because we are not seen as civil. Rather, if we talk about our Human rights no one can deny that we are in fact human and deserving of equal treatment.

Even then, we are not even monirities. If we want to go into race and numbers, white people are the monirity. This holds true in a worldwide spectrum and even in California were white people are the minority by numbers.

By calling yourself a minority and giving yourself the title of minority, by definition you call yourself "minor". Taken by its literal context, you lessen yourself and by calling others "majority" you psychologically allow them stature regardless of their actual worth.