Pissed off about Ron Ron show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
I opened up a show the other night, that was headlined by Ron Ron and Black Walt. My ride(I didn't drive to the show) made me leave during another performance and I didn't get to see Ron Ron perform! I'm pissed off about it too, cus Ron Ron is by far the best rapper in Kc (from my point of view). I practically begged my homie, I'm like jus stay til Ron Ron is done, then we can bounce. If any one knows any dates of shows in Kc that will feature Ron Ron, please let me know so I can catch his performance. And I'll have a reliable ride next time.... Brandon "Hollywood Aliaz"

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's kinda ate up, B. I'd have searched the crowd for another person I knew to see if they could give me a ride. I've done it before.

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
I tried man, the show was not promoted at all, there was no one i coulda got a ride from, every one kept leaving cus no one showed up. the promoter kept sayin he handed out a bunch of flyers, but st. joe isnt that big, and I never seen one flyer from the show. The only people left were performing and they was from kc, every one had a full car. I was PISSED! that will be the last time I go to a show with out a reliable ride that will stay the WHOLE time