Pink Floyd "Any Colour You Like"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I've thought about buying the album numerous times, but I had no knowledge of what Pink Floyd sounded like. Next time I am out I'll pick it up. I hope I dig it.......

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
^ wait you havent heard DSOTM ever?

Oh man.. oh shit.. I didnt know that.. I would have immediately changed that

Its the best rock album of all time.
Lets jus say "Tool" is the Pink Floyd's of the 21st century, with a darker twist. At least ive heard them being compared like that.
Pink Floyd was more uplifting, but just as epic and powerful as any rock music EVER made.
Dark Side cant be touched.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Ok, god damnit. this thread made me boot up the first song on the disc, and now I cant stop because once it starts, theres no way to just walk away from it.

Fuck!

Cranky and others (if you havent heard it), download this song. Its the definition of what Pink Floyd is about.

The amount of people who have had spiritual experiences, revelations, and/or literal "enlightenment" to this song between the 60's and now.. is probably numbering in the hundreds of millions worldwide. I mean the lyrics, the tune, and the electric power of the guitar.. what the fuck.. i dont even know how anyone could ever come up with music that moving. I mean seriously, listen hard to the lyrics. That shit will make you freeze up.

Pink Floyd - Time

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
oh yeah but there are a few songs of theirs that i like better than Time, such as my favorite rock song of all time (NOT ON DARK SIDE, and its a special live version that ive had for years and can not find this exact copy ANYWHERE anymore, its a rare one apparently).

High Hopes [Live]

i dont even want to start on talking about that song, cause i wont stop.
so i just wont say anything more for now, lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I hella feel out of the loop when people talk about Pink Floyd. I've wanted to hear their shit for YEARS. Thanks for lacin' me up Psilo. I will soak them as soon as I get a chance......

Apr 25, 2002
I'm tryin' to soak this shit right now. Thanks again Psilo. You've hooked me up with a lot of great shit homie........

EDIT: initial thoughts of Time: The beginning is fuckin' badass.....

May 15, 2002
Psilo707 said:
Ok, god damnit. this thread made me boot up the first song on the disc, and now I cant stop because once it starts, theres no way to just walk away from it.

Fuck!

Cranky and others (if you havent heard it), download this song. Its the definition of what Pink Floyd is about.

The amount of people who have had spiritual experiences, revelations, and/or literal "enlightenment" to this song between the 60's and now.. is probably numbering in the hundreds of millions worldwide. I mean the lyrics, the tune, and the electric power of the guitar.. what the fuck.. i dont even know how anyone could ever come up with music that moving. I mean seriously, listen hard to the lyrics. That shit will make you freeze up.

Pink Floyd - Time
Time is by far my favorite PF song. I highly recommend anyone who hasn't heard it to download it.