Pimpsmooth<vs> Big Paqo. Loser banned from the siccness!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
Man. Im tired of you claimin that you "beat" me.

Im tired of you talkin your shit about you being the best but then running from a post.

Im f'real this time. Loser gets banned or has a sig like CELcUS's Ive been here 5 years homie. lets see if you can do what many have tried but have failed at succeding. gettin rid of me.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Paqo...good luck man. I swear that whoever I vote for will be an honest vote. So even though I like you, and I don't like him, I will vote for him if his is better.

Lets see this shit.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Im not on anyones side. you got a clean vote from me. I think banning is too much. I like the idea of making the loser a sig like cel-c-us. somethin as ugly but not the same thing. How did cel-c-us get his sig? what did he do?

Jun 11, 2002
wtf? so his momma came and took him by the hand?

what a fuckin pussy. folks said that they would vote fair already. You jus know that ill rip him up.

runnin.....thats what lcm/bpc/illstylez are known for.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Cel-c-us said:
I REFUSE TO LET HIM BATTLE, IT'S ONLY A SET UP, I DON'T FALL FOR THE SAME TRICC TWICE.
I dont know nothin about that. Fuck it- just battle for votes. Besides the tension is between 2 people. Why must it result in banning someone? Just do it so next time the person talks shit. We can always look back at this. Fuck the shit talkin on threads-

Jun 11, 2002
me and simp battled b-4. He claimed everyone was dickriding when it was a shut out in my favor. if i battle for mere votes again whats to say he won't jus pull the dickridin card again.

Sep 28, 2002
and dont come wit the scared shit cuz it takes u 6 days 2 reply my bars its proven

shudda it up u talk 2 much lol really when we run from any 1 lol even if u lost u make and excuse u know who run this shit we do so y would i give up my top slot when u and i battle and i already ripped u so quit the talking u just mad new niggas come on and see u chanlnge but when i ripped u no 1 was ever on and u mad now u want2 get ur props bacc poor boy lost is stripes now he wants 2 chanllnge u funny lmao give it up

Jun 11, 2002
^ I can't understand what you said but let me reply the same

YOU SCAREN IGGA YOU RUNNIN FROM MAH POSTS SHUDDA IT UP YOU SCARE TO BATTLE PAQO YOU NOT MY LEVEL SCARY BITCH YOU AIN GOT STRPES YOU ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A FEW MOTHS WHY YOU LOOKIN FOR STRIPES ON THA INTERNET CUZ YOU A SCARY BITCH IN PERSON

LMFAO

like i said. bring up a single post where u got a single vote that wasn't LEE or CELCUS

if not put your flow up. if you to scared to leave the siccness then we'll do it for a sig...cept you'll be Paqos bitch.

Sep 28, 2002
any time u want2 take it there we can and u know what i mean

shut up bitch u have me round 2 in the tourney spit ur shit or shut ur mouth u pussy now here ur shot no excuses if u know the rules it be al fair bpc im ready