Pimpin' Snooky from Pimp's Up Ho's Down faces LIFE in prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dont question the underage bitch being a ho because she dosent know better being shes sooo underage, question the john, hes supposed to be the person with such high moral conduct right?

ive learned that some things in life just dont concern you, such is true with said person fucking said person

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
First of all i love how everyone is guilty until proven innocent on the siccness as in real life

i dont believe anything i read or hear on the news

second of all pimping any underage bitch is against the rules of the game and puts a black eye and a spotlight on a lifestyle that thrives on seclusion so assuming pimping snooky was in anyways credible he would never have fucked with a 14 year old in the first place

on top of that all you out of the closet pimp haters and ho defenders are hilarious to me lol

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i dont agree with pimpin i aint down with any type of exploitation that aint my with my religion nor my politics but people are gonna do whatever for money , it's the American way
understandable

that hard religious Brentwood upbringing gave you a firm stance on prostitution

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
heres a pic i procured of Micheal aka duke of Brentwood that i found on his way to save a ho from her evil fiendish exploiting pimp

Apr 25, 2002
heres a pic i procured of Micheal aka duke of Brentwood that i found on his way to save a ho from her evil fiendish exploiting pimp

? what your deal ? there's alot of thing that are legal i don't agree with either because that not with my beliefs , there's things that are illegel that i do think are right or ok under the right circumstances

May 30, 2006
he was wrong for targeting underage bitches, and they were just as wrong for goin along wit him and wantin to be hoes
I'm not letting that little bitch off the hook by a long shot but Snooky knew the penalty when u do any type of legal activity with a minor....It doesn't surprise me cuz I've known some pimps to target 17 year olds as well....U got to have a black heart to be a pimp.

One o my pimp pals once told me that most men don't have the stomach to pimp because u gotta sacrafice everything for money....U must put money before ur family, kids, religous/spiritual beliefs etc....U gotta be a cold ass mothafucka o take on the pimp game.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
? what your deal ? there's alot of thing that are legal i don't agree with either because that not with my beliefs , there's things that are illegel that i do think are right or ok under the right circumstances

your squareness and ignorance got on my nerves tonight for some reason

prostitution is legal

the only thing that separates legal and illegal activities is the method of government taxation

also its now August its been a while since ive exposed a siccness personality so im itching to do so very soon

ima lay off you considering your harmless but for all you secret siccness usernames boasting about how many notches you fucked or how your gangster of the year consider your days officially numbered :)

Sep 5, 2008
you guys have all the convictions and bullet points of a 2nd grader.

reading your counter points makes me feel like a genius.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
you guys have all the convictions and bullet points of a 2nd grader.

reading your counter points makes me feel like a genius.

im assuming some of this is referring to my 2nd grade bullet points

whats your synopsis or opinion on pimps bay2mi?