PIMP MY RIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
FOR THOSE OF YOU OUTSIDE THE L.A. AREA,,, MTV'S PIMP MY RIDE GOT ITS FIRST VICTIM...THE GIRL WITH THE MUSTANG WITH THE CUSTOM MADE RIMS GOT HER CAR STOLEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO OUT HERE... :beard: ...BIG BOY FROM POWER 106 OUT HERE IN L.A. WAS TALKING ABOUT IT...COLD SHIT

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
SHIT GOT STOLOEN?!?!!?!? DAMN THATS ALL BAD... THEY GOTTA MAKE THA SHOW COME OUT HERE. FUCK LA

Nov 2, 2002
n i bet she got like 500 bucks from insurance too since it was all aftermarktet.
i kinda feel bad for her, it was her family car that got passed down generation to generation n shit

May 11, 2002
off subject a little...but the sad thing is when I was watching that show with some friends of mine plus my roomate and his girlfriend. His girlfriend goes..."they should do that to my car...what kind of car do I drive honey?" :dead:

Im surprised the state lets her drive.

Mar 9, 2003
DeathByPapercuts said:
I KNEW THAT SHIT WOULD HAPPEN! I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS DUMB CUZ PEOPLE SEE THIS SHIT ON TV AN SEE YOU NEIGHBORHOOD... FOOS THAT LIKE THE CAR AN NOW THE STREET U STAYIN ON WILL JACK THAT SHIT! THEY SHOULD GET THE GIRL WITH THE HONDA NEXT! U KNOW THE ONE WHO LIVES WITH HER GRAMA! :lick:
LOL! Her grandma will probally die.