PILL MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YEA I FEEL YOU...... I DONT THINK THAT ANYONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO BE ON DRE'S LEVEL.....

BUT I MEAN I LISTEN TO THIZZLE CUZ OF THE BEATS AND THERE THAT TYPE THIZZIN BEATS.......LIKE FOR MOST OF THEM IF I WASNT THIZZIN I COULDNT GET INTO THEM......

Jan 24, 2004
haha okay first off i don't pop pills so i wouldn't know what type of music is right for thizz'n but one would assume MD would be first of choice but to give u a sense of beats pill music is really more mob muzik if anything whereas thizzle had a variety of mob shit to fuck around have a good time i guess pop pill type o shit

Feb 10, 2005
naw i got mines in newark the slowest rasputins when it cums ta releases...go figure...they still aint got the regime mix tape...a holes!..thats wut i was going to buy but saw only jacka and guce

but as far pill music...i dont think guce intended to make music you can drop a pill to...he used pill music just as a title i guess...its all mobb shit on his basicly

Feb 10, 2005
1.intro
2.50 explanatoins-feat guce, mess & shady-after-fag
3.homies-feat guce
4.hoodshit-skit
5.da bay-feat guce & viva
6.drama-skit
7.game dont wait-feat guce, mess & nate dog
8.been waitin-feat guce
9.project lover-feat guce & juvenile
10.california-feat guce,viva,kapone milleon,bailey & big rich
11.gangsta-feat guce & t-flats
12. pop wit me-skit
13.pill music-feat guce
14.so far-feat guce
15.we roll-feat guce & butch cassidy
16.portland 2 san francisco-feat guce & meezilini
17.thug hatin-feat guce,4-tay,bulls wit fullys, & JT tha bigga
18.cell soldiers-feat guce, luni coleone & r-geez
19.thugged out-feat guce,ap9,rydah,jacka, & sean t
20.family-feat guce, sugar bear, & crook of steady mobbin
21.rip love-feat road aka rolex the cappo of bnt & cougnut
22.outro

Mar 16, 2004
This cd is tight the jam 20.family-feat guce, sugar bear, & crook of steady mobbin is fucking tight. I was suprised that hardball and this one came out at the same time. Glad to hear from suga bear. Him and crook sound the same and tight.