Pig Pwned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
School the shit out of them!

Even the supervisor was like "FUCK THAT, GIVE THE MAN HIS GUN BACK OR ELSE WE'LL SEE HIM IN COURT SUING US" haha

GREAT VIDEO!

May 6, 2002
Hmm, doesn't work for me.
Anytime I state anything the response I get is "ya well, that's great and all, but I'm going to search your car anyways so just sit on the curb before I place you in cuffs".

May 4, 2002
Hmm, doesn't work for me.
Anytime I state anything the response I get is "ya well, that's great and all, but I'm going to search your car anyways so just sit on the curb before I place you in cuffs".
shit happens but on cam, thats a different story. dash cams dont count bc they will pull u behind the dash cam and fuck u up.

Nov 20, 2007
Feels good to see a cop get put in his place. Being that dude had that knowledge of the law, he shoulda let the pig hang himself and used it even more in his advantage, somehow if possible lol

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
^by exercising his rights as a US citizen? what should he have done, gave into the law and let the cop walk over his rights?
TRY THAT SHIT AROUND HERE AND SEE WUT HAPPENS...

99% OF THA SICC HAS NEVER HAD TO FACE LIFE HERE FIRST HAND AND WONT UNDERSTAND...

ITS EASY TO MAKE VIDEOS LIKE THIS THEN GO BACK TO YER COZY LIL HOME IN THA SUBURBS, WHERE POLICE ARE FAR LESS LIKELY TO GET AWAY WITH WUT GOES ON AROUND HERE...

THERES A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN PIGGS AND POLICE...

JUST GOOGLE CRASH...

(NOT DIRECTED AT U VIC)

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Open carry of loaded firearms has been illegal in California since Governor Reagan banned it back in 1968. With the recent passage and signing of AB 144 by Governor Brown, Open Carry of unloaded handguns is no longer legal in most of California effective Jan 1, 2012.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
TRY THAT SHIT AROUND HERE AND SEE WUT HAPPENS...

99% OF THA SICC HAS NEVER HAD TO FACE LIFE HERE FIRST HAND AND WONT UNDERSTAND...

ITS EASY TO MAKE VIDEOS LIKE THIS THEN GO BACK TO YER COZY LIL HOME IN THA SUBURBS, WHERE POLICE ARE FAR LESS LIKELY TO GET AWAY WITH WUT GOES ON AROUND HERE...

THERES A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN PIGGS AND POLICE...

JUST GOOGLE CRASH...

(NOT DIRECTED AT U VIC)
You would think that smaller area's are less prone to corruption, but that's not the case at all. It actually happens a lot in less populated areas, because the people that are supposed to oversee the police, the judicial system, ect are using most of their resources in the cities. Take my area for example, we don't have a huge population... so what happens is the police, city council, and judges are all great friends, and can do whatever they want. They basically have no oversight... so it's like the mafia, without opposition. Corruption is rampant through-out the government.