PIE-RX ALUMNI A-WAX,TELLY MAC & BUBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
TELLY MAC IS SIGNED TO PIE-RX?

I KNOW HE WAS ON GUCE'S GIT PAID LABEL AFTER LEAVING GET LOW BUT THEN I SEEN THE BULLY'S WIT FULLYS 3 FLYER WITH ALL OF THE GIT PAID ARTISTS IN A PICTURE TOGETHER AND TELLY MAC WASN'T IN IT.

May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
WAX ON WAX OFF >?

WHAT THE FUCK ! I BEEN WAITIN A LONG FUCKIN TIME FOR THIS GUY TO APPEAR, BUT I GOTTA TELL YOU I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED. HE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE RAPPER, AND I AIN'T SEEN SHIT FROM HIM. WHERE IS THIS UNCONDITIONAL THUG, WHERE CAN I COP THE SONG "SAID AND DONE"?WAX WHERE U @??????:mad:

C

Composure

Lady Boss said:
WHAT THE FUCK ! I BEEN WAITIN A LONG FUCKIN TIME FOR THIS GUY TO APPEAR, BUT I GOTTA TELL YOU I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED. HE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE RAPPER, AND I AIN'T SEEN SHIT FROM HIM. WHERE IS THIS UNCONDITIONAL THUG, WHERE CAN I COP THE SONG "SAID AND DONE"?WAX WHERE U @??????:mad:
ap9 said:
get the fuck out the bay awax
haha that nigga ap9 called that nigga a "Street Punk" haha had me dyin,lol

Jun 2, 2002
^doesn't take much to get a laugh outta you eh? what the fuck does that have to do with this thread????

anyway, ima check this cd out when it drops...still waitin on the new wax solo though.

May 9, 2002
Lady Boss said:
Eh Wax...looks like you got youa groupie right here...hit that shit blood!

Sep 11, 2005
i didnt get put on a-wax till mid last year, the only thing i got of him is that Beesh an A-wax cd an that shits coo but it dont got much of wax on there, anyone got any suggestions on what else to cop??? oh an anyone kno the name of that Smigg an Wax song, they made a video for it, the beat sounds like certified gangsters or sumthing...good look in advance

Feb 19, 2006
"65 G'z..." is a little hard to find sometimes. Cop the "Savage Times" album, too. Oh, and check him and Woodie out on "2 Sides of the Game". Somebody let this cat borrow they "Rat Poison"!

That's all you got is the Bash and WAX? Yeah, you missing!

Sep 11, 2005
Rwdeniro said:
"65 G'z..." is a little hard to find sometimes. Cop the "Savage Times" album, too. Oh, and check him and Woodie out on "2 Sides of the Game". Somebody let this cat borrow they "Rat Poison"!

That's all you got is the Bash and WAX? Yeah, you missing!

yup thats all i got, i aint a big fan of woodie, not into that whole thang but i wanna hear music like that Thank God track that Wax gots on his myspace...like real talk kinda rap....whta got me into A-wax was how he defined rats an jus spit shit that your like "damn you kno what?? he aint lyin.." so i need real talk rap

Feb 19, 2006
Know what, dude? You just need to cop all WAX's shit. Got to Rapbay.com and enter his name in the search, and it'll pull up all his albums. A-WAX got them "real talk" raps you looking for - for sure! I got all his albums; he don't put out no garbage, man. And I know you hip to Northern-ridaz.com, right? You can peep like three of his albums on there before you buy it. I'm talking the whole album playing in tis entirity!

Yeah, and he seem to just be getting better and better. You know? More real and more descriptive on the mic. Man. You'll see, dogg.