Pictures From Back In The Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Everyone post up some pictures from back in the day, you know those childhood pictures that you are ashamed anyone even took of you. Put up some shit of just you or together with your family, it doesnt matter just see what you looked like when you were young. I will get mine up in a sec, check out the art forum under family pictures already got a few there im savagely sporting the mullet. Get some clowning shit if you got it, nobody really cares.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

July 1998.... me with my cousin posin for some album cover pictures of his

Apr 25, 2002
i barely got any baby pics my brothers got them all and i'm the youngest.most of my baby pics are a bunch of them on the same day and shit.like 12 of them in the garden on one day,7 of them in the same outfit around the house on the other day,9 of them on my birthday.i look at my brothers and they're all over the place at the lake,at the beach,in the baby pool,national monuments.i get mad sumtimes.

Apr 25, 2002
Heres one of me in high school.

Dam I miss those starter jackets. I'm the one in the front, and this was taken by someone who had photoclass, so its a shitty black and white. Notice also the acid washed jeans. LOL Guess what year this was..........

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Sweet916 said:
Heres one of me in high school.

Dam I miss those starter jackets. I'm the one in the front, and this was taken by someone who had photoclass, so its a shitty black and white. Notice also the acid washed jeans. LOL Guess what year this was..........
Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effect
Want you to push it, babe
Coolin' by day then at night working up a sweat
C'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we know
How to become number one in a hot party show
Now push it

:p