pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
abel said:
cus im from modesto 209 i just wanted to put pics up in my room

......... So you want the artist pics, this i can understand. But then you also asked for the pics of every one who posts here. WTF is the matter with you, why would you want the pics of straing men you dont even know hanging up in you room.......??? Sounds kinda gay to me homie, fucking PIG dont you have somthin better to do like fucking othere cops with your night stick. FAG

Jun 28, 2002
abel said:
cus im from modesto 209 i just wanted to put pics up in my room
IN YOUR LOCATION IT SAYS RIVERBANK SO YOU ARE NOT FROM MODESTO YOUR PROBLY SOME RICH ASS SQUARE KID TRYING TO FIT IN....SO GO HOLLA AT NSYNC OR SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU THERE PICS....

Jun 14, 2002
I POSTED THIS IN HIS OTHER THREAD.IF YOU REALLY WANT PICTURES,THEY'RES PIC ON RAPTALK OF LOU-E-LOU'S RELEASE PARTY.AND DEEP INTO THE PAGES,THEY'RES A THREAD OF PICS OF ALL OF EM' KICKIN' IT.BOTH THREADS MADE BY CALI LOVE.

Jun 12, 2002
PELON X4 said:

......... So you want the artist pics, this i can understand. But then you also asked for the pics of every one who posts here. WTF is the matter with you, why would you want the pics of straing men you dont even know hanging up in you room.......??? Sounds kinda gay to me homie,
Originally posted by hozie559

ARE U GAY OR SUMTHIN MAN? THATS JUSS PLAIN FUCKIN GAY
Bwhaahahhaha...This is The Funniest Shit I have EVER read on here..Thanks People..Lmfffffao

Deuce

2 C's

Jan 26, 2003
hobgoblin said:
You know.. there is a class in most schools called "English," maybe you should hit the books.
yeah, but get A's...unlike me...n..uuuhh...i aint sayin juss cuz u put a POSTER up of woodie dont mean youz gay...but in your case of askin for people to email their pictures to u...well son, that sounds pretty fuckin gay to me kid...oh yeah also...go ahead....fuck tha world, i aint trippin...

Aug 15, 2002
DCL ENT said:
SPEAKING OF KIDS, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO "KIDD NORTH" ????? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM POST IN A WHILE
HE DONT POST TO MUCH ENE MORE.... HEZ ACTUALLY IN CALI RIGHT NOW.... LAST TIME I TALKED TO HIM I THINK HE SAID HEZ GONNA BE MOVIN OUT HERE.... SAN JO I BELIVE
~**~BaByGiRL~**~

Apr 25, 2002
PELON X4 said:
......... So you want the artist pics, this i can understand. But then you also asked for the pics of every one who posts here. WTF is the matter with you, why would you want the pics of straing men you dont even know hanging up in you room.......??? Sounds kinda gay to me homie
LOL!

Nov 8, 2002
yeah Iam still around I just dont post up much shit no mo, Like Baby Girl said I am movin to San Jo & I gotz alot of fucken shit to do now, so i cant get on tha computer az much