Picked UP the new Bone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
I heard Bizzy got kicked out the group again. This is the second time. That nigga need to get his shit straight. They say they still coo with him, but he's out doin his own thang, and they prolly ain't goin to be fuccin with each other music wise.

I thought Wish was supposed to be droppin a solo soon. I also heard a rumor that Bone is goin to make a trak with Twista. Since him and Layzie did Midwest Invasion, they been coo.

May 10, 2002
nhg2002.cjb.net
the whole thing w/ BB is on some fucked off shit but they be back as a group.... Wish should drop by the end of the year or beining of next... They hella cool wit Twista and Crucial conflict just not Do or Die...

Sep 15, 2002
They squashed it with Crucial Conflict? Damn. I know they did with Twista, but I didn't hear nothin bout Crucial. Cuz them and Do or Die were the ones Bone was mainly dissin, before Twista got in the mix. Where did u hear that? Thats coo tho, I hope they do some music together, a Bone an Crucial colabo would be tight, and Twista with all of Bone would be tight too. I didn't know Bone was still beefin with Do or Die. Cuz, they ain't puttin it out into the music no more.

A

All Out HOGG

BONE GOT LUV FOR SIN CITY...THEY ON THAT NEW SPACE HOG AINT THEY...I MEAN HE AINT ON THE LABLE BUT HE REPPIN VEGAS

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Most of you need to get some fuckin' understanding when it comes to "opinion".
Bone is tight as fuck.
If you dont like a certain type of music might as well not even say anything and just ignore it instead of being a bitch and putting it down. Some bitch shit.
You dont see me going on country-music boards and shit and saying "HEY YALL ARE GAY YOUR MUSIC IS FOR QUEERS", even tho thats true. heh