Picked up that LMIMFT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
GOT MY COPY IN CLOVIS. LAST ONE, SORRY PEOPLE/////////////////THIS CD is the shit and nobody can give a review the first time you hear it or even second and third, his beats and lyrics are so innovative it will take awhile for most to grasp on to how good this album is, THIS SHIT is easily The Best stuff thats came out from anybody in quite some time, and I believe that. DE in his old times would say, "YOu either Love it or Hate it" THats very true but if your going into it thinking its going to be above Mozart or something your mistaken, This album is pretty jaw dropping to me so far and I usually dont like cds until they grow on my like this one will, even though it already has started. L.M.I.M.F.T I had old white dude at Wherehouse all curious about what First Degree The DE was and I convinced him to definatley buy it when he gets the new stock, he seemed really interested the way I explained DE's music. GO GET IT!!!!!

Apr 12, 2003
AWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

YA DID ME DIRTY PROZAC. I NEW I SHOULD'VE CALLED IN TODAY.

IT'S COO THOUGH, TOWER SAYS THEY GOT SUM IN DA BACK.

Jun 23, 2004
I was pretty pissed to go to Tower at 10 in the morning and see them stocked up on Mac Dre like hes Led Zepplin or some shit and not one single DE Cd, dude at the register was talking about the consignment issues and how it wouldnt be coming to tower soon, if at all. Those dudes don't know shit about shit, sorry 559DEEP but im sure by now your slumpin it

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Swooped It on my lunch break today [tuesday]

Gripped that, mmmm... Imma definetly give it another listen, but from my first full soak-in I have ta say this, shit imma big DE fan too, but truth is truth, tha shit aint as good as Damn that DE ta me, sorry ta say. I even liked black bat more cause them few all-time classics it had on there like "I am not welcome here"...maybe tha anticipation was jus too high & I havent had enuff peeps ta give it a fair review, or maybe tha DE needs sum inspiration! haha, lol, I mean c'mon talkin bout dope fiend white chicks & shit is coo, but for me, I Fiend for that REAL HEART SHIT, like "Link In the Chain", or a good story line cut like "Dont be my pleasure"
Or the All Time Classic SHLUMPER "THE HAMMER!!" ill give it another shot, but shit, I really was hopin for somethin a little more Realllaaaa!!

Do ya thang tho DE, we all routin 4 ya.

Moon

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I Shwooped yesterday..... I am in line with the majority of the opinions mentioned above. Like all other D.E. projects, it may take a little while to soak in the entire album, but as a first impression, definitely not his best to date. I will mention a few that stuck out: "Gangsta Schlidin'", "You Want Me?" (w/o Be Gee), "Lone Stranger" and that's bout it so far. I know DE is in a realm of his own but, then again I think he even outwits himself more than is necessary and the music tends to stretch a little too far and start to sound a little off balance, like he's trying to mix too many sounds in together when they don't necessarily fit well together. Although it is only the 2nd day of my listening to it, I didn't feel as dissapointed at such an early stage with DTDE or PZ or even TBBB. My nickels worth...

Jul 22, 2002
Prozac1 said:
Those dudes don't know shit about shit, sorry 559DEEP but im sure by now your slumpin it
yep. I'm feelin it.....DE said it was his "best lyrics,best beats, etc".....I dont think so but its still tight. Fahrenheit Instramania level B sounds promising. thats the only de cd I dont have, instramania level A.

May 8, 2002
Still Breakin it in!

All I got to say is DE you crazy for singin "You picked the wrong day to piss me off" DE comin with the high pitch...Im feelin this track.

White girls on drugs....throwin a shout out to the tweeker females in Concord and the Yoc! HaHa and there are many too.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Day 2 review

ok, I definetly didnt give it enuff credit at all on the first try, but right b4 bed I put it on & really got ta soak it in, I was at work tha first time & was bussy doin shit & shit so you know.
Anyway,,,man this shit is really good as far as lyrical content & even alotta the music, DE puts the audio volume a little low on some tracks, so you have ta listen in real hard ta catch errrything [intentionally, in my opinion] MAN, he came on som real shit on that Curtis Mayfield Tribute cut,,,Its like, I like that concept, ta sing & have it soundin all retro, but then ta mix it with the other concept which is all about whats goin on today in this world, kinda wish he used a different approach on that one, cause I know hella young cats gonna skip that track when they hear it then not catch the messages in DEs lyrics, but for those who can hang wit the REAL SOAK--they getta special treat, so it cuts both ways, fuck it.
that cut wit BG was hard as fuck! the shlang was pretty dope, I loved the intro on champion but the song was so, so. Mr Pops was DOPE AS FUCK. Nightmare was clean. showtime aight, white girls was fucken crazzyyy, real shitt no doubt.

I'd give it a 8/10 overall, you really cant compare it too his other work, its jus always too different & ever evolving and experimental. I understand it must be hard balancing an album out ta try & please everyone so give tha man his props-- he aint sellin out NO WAY!!! stays tru ta his creativity while mixin it up wit what sells. KEEP IT COMMIN DE!!

peace.

May 8, 2002
Ok Ok...I finally broke this CD in and I am feeling it! And I really like the fact that DE put alot of rappin on this album. The beats are off the hook and the concept is more different then his other albums. He's on another level in LMIMFT. His style has elevated to "Highest" and I feel that DE is now at a point in his career where his style will please a larger verioty of people who listen to differents types of music! Swoops this!!!!