Picked up Pink Foyd DSOTM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Ricky530Furl said:
i thought the name of the cd was Dark Side of the Moon thats why i put the marks on DUB i got all of their cds and if you need one just tell me and ill get it to you
None of the links you posted is the Dub Side Of The Moon....which is done by the Easty Star All-Stars...those are all the Pink Floyd original album Dark Side Of The Moon....

Jan 14, 2006
Cranky said:
How come you posted more than one? Are they different qualities?

no not really but just in case one of them doesnt work or something and sometimes it mostly like different upload sites

i had a Vinyl Rip of Dark side of the moon but the link doesnt work anymore and its hella hard to get one of those rips

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I could never really get into Floyd for some reason or another. Might have something to do with I'm not a big fan of any 60's or 70's bands (minus Hendrix, The Doors and King Crimson.)

I'll have to give them another listen because I haven't really gave them a try in a few years and my tastes have changed a bit since then.

May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
I could never really get into Floyd for some reason or another. Might have something to do with I'm not a big fan of any 60's or 70's bands (minus Hendrix, The Doors and King Crimson.)

I'll have to give them another listen because I haven't really gave them a try in a few years and my tastes have changed a bit since then.
If you like the Doors...u should at least like SOME PF....Dark Side Of The Moon is so raw dude...you HAVE to give it another chance...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
If you like the Doors...u should at least like SOME PF....Dark Side Of The Moon is so raw dude...you HAVE to give it another chance...
I downloaded one of the ones Ricky put up last night so I'll give it a few spins this weekend.

My friend is a big fan and use to always play their stuff when we were kicking back so I have heard prob. most of their material. It was cool and all but just not something I could really get into.

I will give them another listen though seeing I haven't in atleast 2 years.

Nuttkace

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Check out Saucerful of Secrets...I think that's a pretty crazy album.

But download "Welcome to the Machine" and "Shine On You Crazy Diamond Part II" and "Mother" and "Run Like Hell" after you listen to DSOTM the whole way through.

And since nobody else has said this yet...dont listen to DSOTM until you get a BIG GODDAMN BAG OF WEED.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^ I saw a cover band play DSOTM while Wizard of Oz was playing on all these giant movie screens. Its cool as fuck, but not 100% accurate.