Photoshop questions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo, Im new wit this graphics shit, and Im kinda stuck. I got eyecandy and shit like that, but I kinda feel like all tha shit I fuck around wit is tha same ya know? Ive done tutorials and shit, so thats helped, but I need somethin else to work wit. Anyone know where to get any good plugins or tips to "expand my horizons" haha??

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Honestly, the best way to learn ANY graphics program is to pretty much just fucc around with it. Very few people actually LEARN how to use these programs. Make yourself familiar with it and any plugins you use or will use in the future. Photoshop skills (at least good ones) can't be achieved in a week. You will be able to do A LOT of shit with it once you learn how it works and how to use it.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Tim: I feel waht ya sayin and Ive been messin wit it for bout a month, but I jus feel its gettin old like everythings tha same. Thanks for tha advice tho, Ill jus mess wit it some more.

Also, does anyone know where some good photoshop tutorials are?

May 15, 2002
U dont really need plug-ins to make tight graphics cuz. The best graphics are just a matter of knowing the program real good. I've seen some effects thats just sick as hell! but they might not require the use of a plug-in. You wont find these effects in just one filter either, you gotta learn how to mix effects to make it look like one. Like.......everybody and they mama wanna learn photo doctoring, some people think its a plug-in. Its just a matter of knowing the program. Im not the best graphic artist and Im now the worst, but I know.