Photoshop needs file recovery

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
i know i save all the time but sometimes the bitch just crashes before I get a chance to save.. at least leave a tmp file or something damnit im venting shit lol..:angry:

May 17, 2004
we're like on the 70th version and no way to recover when that bitch crashes like kayne west..damnit shitty ass program ima switch to gimp haha but it better be in the final version of cs3

Mar 22, 2006
^^you just delete files from what ever drive its on, your scratch disk is whatever drive you have it set too, usually the c:/ drive just keep like 10gb free, sometimes when you open a big file with alot of layers it takes up like 7-8 gb if it gets to low it wont let you do anything

May 17, 2004
allcity, i dont think they make the retail versions crash free(lets give all our potential buyers a reason to not buy our product), and at the office i use legit copies of past ps so ignore that theory... and cs3 hasnt come out yet to my knowledge... run a search on google alotta people have problems with all the new version of ps crashing...

tosin i was talkin about that window dialog, "blah blah blah has encounered a error and needs to shut down"... then the error screen that comes after it that when you click it it closes the program..

ya likwid, i think it may be my task load because im always runnin alot of shit... its not my disk space cause i damn near got a tb i got plenty of ram but i thnink i might be paying frys a visit tomorrow for more... its not like its happened to me everyday it just happens..

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
gwritin said:
allcity, i dont think they make the retail versions crash free(lets give all our potential buyers a reason to not buy our product), and at the office i use legit copies of past ps so ignore that theory... and cs3 hasnt come out yet to my knowledge... run a search on google alotta people have problems with all the new version of ps crashing...
I'm running CS2 right now and have never had any problems like the ones you've stated. It runs great for me.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I've only got 512mb of memory and I can run CS decently. I can't wait to get a new computer. I've tried fucking with CS2 and even CS3 but my computer has a seizure when I try to do anything...