Photo's Over The Years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
This is from a show we did at the Vallejo Fairgrounds. If you listen to the first "Click" album "Down & Dirty", they got a skit on there where they're performing and a fight breaks out. Well, that was actual footage that we had from the show. This was our first real show ever in Vallejo, and our last show, until we did the Vallejo Fairgrounds car show last summer.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Its cool to see someone still so successful over such a long period of time.. I mean... that flyer was from back in the day "1990".. and you still puttin out records in 2003..

Nothing but respect for you and your accomplishments..

...lol.. its funny how so many of us can remember where we were when "Back To The Hotel" was playing..

Apr 25, 2002
damn blood

it must feel so fuckin good to know you are a PIONEER

keep doin the thing

(my first bay single was Back To The Hotel) so this is bringin back memories of my moms droppin me off at the baby sitter and makin her stay in the car for an extra two minutes so i could finish listening to the song!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I found it online somewhere a few years back...

I found this picture too, so I don't know if the cover was actually gonna be used or if someone just created it for the hell of it...