Photo's Over The Years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
I know it's been asked before, but is there any way to get them old photos back up?? I had a bunch saved on my computer but since it got fried I had to wipe the hard drive. :angry:
If it's possible, It'd be cool ta see 'em again.

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Dirty Clint said:
I know it's been asked before, but is there any way to get them old photos back up?? I had a bunch saved on my computer but since it got fried I had to wipe the hard drive. :angry:
If it's possible, It'd be cool ta see 'em again.
Let me know which ones you want to see, and I'll try and find them and re-post them. It took a whole day to post the originals.

Jul 13, 2002
Two of the pics I remember that I wanted were: Original cover pic for 24-7 and the one with You, Miami, and two beezys. There were a few others so when I think of them I'll let you know. Thanks Jay Tee.

Oct 20, 2003
urray good shit jay tee good shit. u livin it up!! do wha u do u got nothin but support from me ova here :]
LOVE the beesh pix ;] lol lovin em'

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I got some of my fave Jay Tee pics I'll post up... some of them might have been on here at one point or another.. lemme see what I can come up with..

Feb 12, 2003
Playa Jay Tee said:
Studio session in November....
Damn them pics are sic as hell with kee beesh and gem. If you guys haven't yet, i think you should all get together and put it down on one track so massive. I know you had a track on the Rumble cd where you had alota cats just go off on one track. That was nice. but this time i think you should do a remix to a already famous song you put out like the luniz did way back with 5 on it. how they came back with rich.40.and drudown an instant classic.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Any of you got the cover for "The Rumble?" The one where Jay Tee is holding the cover flipped around so you keep seeing the cover over and over. That cover's tight as hell.