Photographer & Website Designer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Photography is subjective, so above all my task is to effectively communicate with a client so we can convert their vision in to a reality. From start to finish, I combine creativity and technology for a product that is far from ordinary. I work from concept to completed campaign to reach the final goal. You will find me ready for the impossible and excited for a challenge.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
the photos all kind of just look like snapshots..

they don't really seem to reflect this statement:
samdiggity said:
Photography is subjective, so above all my task is to effectively communicate with a client so we can convert their vision in to a reality. From start to finish, I combine creativity and technology for a product that is far from ordinary. I work from concept to completed campaign to reach the final goal. You will find me ready for the impossible and excited for a challenge.
(you did a good job wording that paragraph though.. it's a nice description. it just doesn't exactly seem to fit with your work).

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
emma said:
the photos all kind of just look like snapshots..

they don't really seem to reflect this statement:

(you did a good job wording that paragraph though.. it's a nice description. it just doesn't exactly seem to fit with your work).
SEE THATS WHAT I NEED IS FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE SOME SHIT UP FOR ME...CAUSE I CANT DO IT...BUT I SEE WAT UR SAYIN EMMA..

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
J.COLOMBO said:
AND IT SHOULD SAY GRAFFIC ARTIST & PHOTOGRAPHER...
GRAFFIC & PHOTOGRAPHER ISNT PROPER ENGLISH...DOSENT MAKE SENSE
Dude, you reallllllly need some sort of spelling and grammar check. I'm no English teacher, but how in fucks sake did you get passed the 9th grade? Lol @ telling someone else what proper English is!