Photodoctor Graphics?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dray

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2004
I know that Photodoctor left this forum to be on the Raptalk.net forum but they don't even post there anymore. I would like to know whats going on? I really enjoyed their work and I would like to know what projects they are working on.

Apr 25, 2002
Shemp was actually involved in a car accident about a month ago and hasnt recovered. Due to the tragedy CN has kind of taken a break to aid his good friend to health.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
**quote from shemp**

"i'm not doing too well, however i do have my labtop in the hospital. I'm getting good operating my mouse through a prosthetic straw. I plan to drop one last epic masterpeice before i DIE !!"

Jun 18, 2004
Just visited with him...it's not cool mayne...he got machines doing everything for him,(breathing, eating through I.V., etc.)...it's like he loved his computer so much, now he is one...he did feel well enough to show me the last cover he will ever do...words cannot begin to describe...it's like he knows it's his finall hour, and he's putting it in the art...I keep laughing at him, like he's joking, but I think he truly believes this is it...I almost broke down, and had to leave...Much love Shemp! You gone make it...I know it in my heart...I love you mayne...stay up! You have to make it!.......FUCK!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
he does have a labtop and works the mouse with a plastic straw......we gathered up money and bought him the new Dell labtop, he got mad at first cuz it wasen't a Macintosh, but he got used to it.......hopefully this week we gonna get a mic and tell the boys to give him a rusty trombone......updates soon to come