Phonk Beta's Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Yeah cuz didn't Lynch say in an interview that Loaded was mostly Beta? He was tryin' to get Beta on his feet... But then he said now that Beta is on his feet that he would start doin' most of his own shit. I remember readin' that somewhere....

May 8, 2002
It ain't like Beta can't make a beat. He can. But his shit just don't do justice to Lynch's vocals, and his beats rarely knock. DRUNKEN STYLE knocked, but that was co-produced by Lynch. Lynch don't need no help. He can handle it himself.

Apr 25, 2002
Man Ya'll Trippin.......... Ya'll Mean To Tell Me That Lynch Didn't Rip It On XCALIBAR........ I Mean What The Beat Is Hard The Lyrics Are Hard......... What More Do You Want............Not All The Time Lynch Raps As Hard As He Used To..........But Sometimes You Gotta Switch.............LOOK AT MASTER P

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Relle$h said:
Man Ya'll Trippin.......... Ya'll Mean To Tell Me That Lynch Didn't Rip It On XCALIBAR........ I Mean What The Beat Is Hard The Lyrics Are Hard......... What More Do You Want............Not All The Time Lynch Raps As Hard As He Used To..........But Sometimes You Gotta Switch.............LOOK AT MASTER P

True Dat... some of tha hardest shit ever spat was on that tracc

May 10, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
On EBK its says beta did it. But on the BEST OF, it says Lynch produced it. And it sound like Lynch. It don't sound like nothing off Loaded.
It was probably a joint venture,and yes it does have "Loaded" type properties to it.The patented "bass-line" gives it away.But regardless,Beta taught Lynch damn near everything he knows about production.He admitted it in an interview AND on here.SO dont knock the teacher,cus the student was taught well!!!

And for the record,the best 2 Beta beats are What I Was Taught from Sicxs ablum,and Brain Dead off the internet version of Head Drama.