Phonk Beta's Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Is it just me, or do Beta's beats ruin perfectly good Lynch flows? I never got into his production style. Whenever Lynch does a beat, it slumps, ALWAYS. But when Beta does the beat, it's always hella slow with NO SLUMP. I know most of you are Beta fans, but I think Lynch is at his weakest when he works with Beta. The beats on LOADED just plain sucked. Contrast that album to Lynch's production on Bloccmovement, and the difference is night and day. Lynch has got the skills to produce his own shit. He needs to shake Beta and do his shit solo.

C

CinFul-1

I wish Lynch would do more of his own beats, Beta is Sicc, but Lynch should change his styles up and use some other beats as well. Look at Playboy 7 he does almost every Cinsity beat, you dont know this cause he uses diffrent names, Platnum, 78, etc. depending on his mood. And you cant tell its a Playboy 7 beat becomes he uses so many styles, Beta has his own trademark beat, iy dont switch up that often, Cant wait 4 the plague!!!!!

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
juss a few certified hits from the BETA keyboard:

SICCMADE - LYNCH - SEASON
ONE MO POUND - LYNCH - LOADED
DRUNKEN STYLE - LYNCH - BLOCC MOVEMENT
PHONK BETA - 45 SLUGG - STREETS OF SAC compilation
PHONK BETA FT DE - GINGERBREAD MAN - PHONK PHENOMENON
PHONK BETA & GREEDY - DIE IF U TRY - HEAD DRAMA compilation
SICX - B4 THE NITEZ UP - IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK

and the list goes on & on..........

May 3, 2002
Lynch's beats are hella tighter than Beta's, but Beta is still tight as hell. Loaded was one of his best albums. But yeah, cuz Lynch came strait with "Corpse Came to Dinner", "The Watcher", other shit like that. Them beats is the best of the best....

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
!!!did u not see the AND THE LIST GOES ON part?:p
but naw......he produced all of SICXs album......
and that album is the best CD of 1999 2 me.......
i have 2 say tho i also prefer LYNCHs beats 2 BETAs
but hes a genuis in his own right...
i mean he taught LYNCH how 2 make beats.....

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
I don't believe Lynch produced anything off Loaded except the inserts. The tracks all sound Beta-ish to me. But then, I don't have the cd info, so I may be wrong.
If the credits in my insert are correct he DID produce half of it..but then again sometimes on Siccmade/BMR I noticed when they got the same song on 2 differnt albums they have 2 different production credit for so who knows...