Phonk Beta beats in 2013 ? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
So I read in another thread that Beta is supposed to have produced some beats on the Mannibalector album, but didn't find anything that proves that for sure. Does any1 know for sure if he is gonna have some beats on the album and if so what tracks?

Also, does anyone know if Beta might drop some solo shit again anytime soon? Especially as far as an instrumental album go. I know he dropped the 1 but it was on a jazz tip and not really havin that evil sound to it. Beta been puttin up some instrumental tracks so I wonder if that means he preppin for anotha instrumental album, anybody know?

Here's the tracks he been throwin up:

Phonk Beta Songs | ReverbNation

I think "the candymann" and "zombies are on hit.

Jun 11, 2004
Beta is 1 of my top 3 favorite producers of all time. Only problem is he don't drop shit, and the cats that use him most (lynch, de) kinda fell off IMO. Here's to hopin we see some new shit this year tho *crosses fingers but doesn't hold breath*

Apr 5, 2003
Yea he in my top 3 as well. I hope he fux with lynch a bit this year. He can stay away from the d.e. cus that dude's tracks been bunk for a min now IMO, he ain't dropped a solid album since planet zero. And just like you I ain't gonna hold my breath, but some new Beta beats are long overdue. C'mon Beta, hook it up!

Sidenote -
If any1 was interested in hearin a Phonk Beta interview I found 1 here that went down in august last year, peep it if ya want.

Popout Player - BTR

Jun 11, 2004
Have you checked out that California Bear Gang "the takeover" album that dropped last year? It's got some beta clappers. Also BeeGee's "still gotta BG" from 2010.

I'm hopin that cway "new world order" will drop someday. Cway spits over beta beats would be nice