Philty Rich - Messy Marv Is A Fake Blood FREE DOWNLOAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
It wasn't terrible but you can definitely tell it was announced,recorded & released in like what, a week or so? The mixing on a few of em are unbearable though. Vocals compressed to all hell with no De-Esser so the hissing from all the "S's" just make my ears bleed. Sound like it was recorded in a Motel Bathroom on a few songs that would've been coo but overall sound quality ruined em.

Props: S.SAVAGE

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
1.no bloods in the bay < yea there is
2.levels
3.swear to god feat kurt diggler <swear to god nigga?
produced by hitmanbeatz
4.on bloods u fake < on bloods? you a blood now?
5.ice queen the girl girl & the bebe store < really?
6.channel 4 news
7.dis aint what u want
8.rich than famous < you are neither
9.i dont have a gang history < only an idiot would admit that
10.no talking feat lil monie
produced by ak47
11.mic snatched
12.pound cake
13.niggas aint banked up
14.fuck lavish d feat shady nate
15.bring him to the table on bloods < on bloods nigga?
16.power trip feat jim jones
17.fillmoe stamp
philthy a straight cornball for this one

Feb 18, 2011
LOL at talkin shit because of the title of a skit bout havin not havin a gang history. It was you're favorite rapper that was doin all the talkin,smart guy.

"Only an idiot would admit to having a gang history"

You're a fuckin idiot for that. Every REAL gang member with actual stripes behind his name wants people to know about their gang history! Why do you think they wear a bright ass Red or Blue everything? It ain't cause they wanna look like the damn Kool Aid man or they're huge fans of the Smurfs, they want you to know what they bang, dum dum.

All Philthy doin is showin how much Mess contradict his words with his actions. I fuck wit Mess tho. That "I'm Right Here" slaps, but he need to cutout the thuggin content. His delivery was coo,Hook was dope,Beat slapped but it's time to change the content & get on somethin positive. The Thuggin shit is no longer believable.

You needa be banned from any Philthy Rich post tho. Every single thread bout him, you pop in & just make yourself look more & more like a jealous, whiney ass male dickridin groupie, ON BLOODS.

Lol, SMH.

Last edited: