Philthy Rich's brother?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2007
Anyone seen this weird ass website going around IG: FREE JBAY - FREE JBAY

It looks like it was put up by actual cops.
You are right man.We all know most rappers today incriminate themselves with social media pictures.But This is more like an all out expose. This shit aint a good look. they might try to use this as court evidence. Hopefully these dudes got good lawyers on retainer.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Damn 300 years though?? They can't be serious, is that info for real? Do you really even have sentences of that length in the States, let alone for pimping?
Yeah, you're charged by each individual crime in the US. The max sentence for each of those crimes adds up to 300 years.

May 22, 2006
They changed the laws not that long ago about pimpin. A lot of people distanced themselves because of that. They will absolutely cook you over it now. Football numbers buddy, over something so small. I mean if ur pimpin on a 14 year old against her will you should be up the river but if it's a bitch of age who wants to go, I can't see givin someone so much time. And God forbid u cross state lines w the ho. 85%

Nov 7, 2005
they really trying to get him caught up. might be a broad behind this but it's obviously the hand of a simp in there too guiding it and bringing it all to life

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Damn I never knew J bay was Philthy real brother.. I thought he was just a new rapper on FOD Ent. Its sad to see this man in a bad position. I wouldn't wish 300 years on anyone. I dont think thw punishment should be that bad but he made quite the enemy somewhere along the way. To go thru the trouble to make that page (4 of them!) Dedicated to "exposing" dude and his recent charges. Obviously a family member of a "victim". I cant speak on the rape charges: that aint cool period. I cant condone It. But who knows the real story. It looks like they trumped up every charge possible esp the technicalities. Idk qhy EVERY Bay rapper thinks hes a pimp and that its "okay"... their obviously giving out just as much time for slanging dope... I hope none of this blows back or falls on Philthy shoulders. Its crazy they said Kafani qas dead lmao but that he positively IDed Jbay as his shooter... lets not let that be forgotten or swept under the rug..smh