PHILTHY RICH SHOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Two wounded in separate Oakland shootings
By Harry Harris
Oakland Tribunecontracostatimes.com
Posted: 08/16/2012 08:01:45 AM PDT
August 16, 2012 3:3 PM GMTUpdated: 08/16/2012 08:01:46 AM PDT

OAKLAND -- Two people were shot within three hours Wednesday night in different parts of the city, including one man wounded in the leg after he refused to give robbers his property, police said.

The robbery-shooting happened about 9:04 p.m. Wednesday in the 2400 block of Filbert Street in West Oakland.

Police said five suspects confronted a man and demanded his bag. When he refused one of the robbers shot him in the leg, causing him to fall to the pavement.

While he was lying defenseless on the pavement, another robber grabbed the bag and all the suspects fled in a car, police said.

The wounded man was in stable condition at a hospital.

Earlier Wednesday at 6 p.m., two men were shot at by another man in the 300 block of Seminary Avenue in East Oakland.

One of the intended targets was hit in both legs and was taken to a hospital in stable condition, police said. The other man was not hurt.

The gunman fled before police arrived. Police don't have a motive yet for the shooting.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland are offering up to $5,000 in reward money in each incident

Jan 28, 2006
I ain't never been shot before, but I I've been shot at and it ain't funny. All you clowns on here laughing about life and death should be careful. I one of your family members got shot I know you're not going to be laughing about it. Dude just hopped on twitter to tell people he's fine before death rumors start to spread by the people writing all the negative sh*t on here.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Isn't this how 2-pac and 50 cent came up in the rap game? If they didn't get shot, they wouldn't have made it big as they did. Philthy is finna be the next pac or fiddy cent.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I ain't never been shot before, but I I've been shot at and it ain't funny. All you clowns on here laughing about life and death should be careful. I one of your family members got shot I know you're not going to be laughing about it. Dude just hopped on twitter to tell people he's fine before death rumors start to spread by the people writing all the negative sh*t on here.
View attachment 111454

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
its funny how peoples first reaction to hearing he got shot is to hate, I wouldnt wish it upon anybody. hopefully he doesnt get too big headed about it though, it doesnt make you cool.. he was most likely just saying it to stop rumors he got killed or dumb shit.

Feb 20, 2006
its funny how peoples first reaction to hearing he got shot is to hate, I wouldnt wish it upon anybody. hopefully he doesnt get too big headed about it though, it doesnt make you cool.. he was most likely just saying it to stop rumors he got killed or dumb shit.

He might be big headed.... Philthy posted pics On his Instagram ... one in crutches...and another in the hospital bed wounded.

Hope dude gets better tho. Coulda been worse.

Jul 4, 2011
Damn. I don't like his music but I can appreciate the fact that he's one of the main people right now bringing the spotlight back to Oakland rap. I was just out on Seminary at the Rainbow Center yesterday... this shit is fucked up.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ARTISTS BEIN SHOT DOES NOT EQUAL RECORD SALES. PEOPLE BEIN SHOT IS REAL LIFE AND ITS BEEN HAPPENING EVER SINCE GUNS WERE CREATED. ITS ALL ABOUT HOW PEOPLE FEED INTO IT. I KNOW 4 A FACT THE MAJORITY OF PPL MAKIN FUNNIES ABOUT THIS SITUATION HAVE LIVED NO PART OF THE STREET LIFE. ITS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER BUT THIS IS THE SICCNESS AND WE ALL KNOW ANYTHING GOES HERE SO NO NEED 2 TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL. WHETHER U ARE A FAN OF THIS MAN OR NOT U SHOULD AT LEAST BE CONCERNED CUZ WHETHER U LIVE THE LIFE OR NOT IT CAN BE YOU NEXT. KARMAS A COLD BEAST AND ANYBODY CAN BE TOUCHED.
IM GOING 2 TAKE 30 SECONDS OUT OF MY TIME AND SAY A PRAYER 4 PHILTHY AND CONTINUE DOIN WHAT I DO BUT IT KINDA IRRITATES ME HOW SO MUCH SARCASM AND CLOWNING IS POSTED IN THIS THREAD ABOUT A SERIOUS SITUATION THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A CASUALTY...THERE'S PLENTY OF FUNNY SHIT ON THE INTERNET 2 LAUGH ABOUT. IM NOT EVEN AFFILIATED WITH PHILTHY RICH LIKE THAT, BUT I KNOW OAKLAND AND I KNOW ITS REAL AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. YALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND TRY 2 BALANCE YOUR MORALS SOME. THE STREETS DONT CHANGE, THE PEOPLE DO. #GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT. 1

That's good for Philthy that he's okay. If I were him, I would tweet about that shit too. Regardless of whether he gets publicity or not, I don't think anyone would want to get shot just for publicitiy. Those bullets could've been in his chest or head instead of his legs.

My little brother got on the front page of the paper for getting shot, but I bet he would rather still be alive.

Jul 28, 2011
ARTISTS BEIN SHOT DOES NOT EQUAL RECORD SALES. PEOPLE BEIN SHOT IS REAL LIFE AND ITS BEEN HAPPENING EVER SINCE GUNS WERE CREATED. ITS ALL ABOUT HOW PEOPLE FEED INTO IT. I KNOW 4 A FACT THE MAJORITY OF PPL MAKIN FUNNIES ABOUT THIS SITUATION HAVE LIVED NO PART OF THE STREET LIFE. ITS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER BUT THIS IS THE SICCNESS AND WE ALL KNOW ANYTHING GOES HERE SO NO NEED 2 TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL. WHETHER U ARE A FAN OF THIS MAN OR NOT U SHOULD AT LEAST BE CONCERNED CUZ WHETHER U LIVE THE LIFE OR NOT IT CAN BE YOU NEXT. KARMAS A COLD BEAST AND ANYBODY CAN BE TOUCHED.
IM GOING 2 TAKE 30 SECONDS OUT OF MY TIME AND SAY A PRAYER 4 PHILTHY AND CONTINUE DOIN WHAT I DO BUT IT KINDA IRRITATES ME HOW SO MUCH SARCASM AND CLOWNING IS POSTED IN THIS THREAD ABOUT A SERIOUS SITUATION THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A CASUALTY...THERE'S PLENTY OF FUNNY SHIT ON THE INTERNET 2 LAUGH ABOUT. IM NOT EVEN AFFILIATED WITH PHILTHY RICH LIKE THAT, BUT I KNOW OAKLAND AND I KNOW ITS REAL AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. YALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND TRY 2 BALANCE YOUR MORALS SOME. THE STREETS DONT CHANGE, THE PEOPLE DO. #GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT. 1
he been on his "gangsta shit" for a long time, theres always pros & cons in every move we make, so if you choose the fast money u should b prepared for fast funerals too

Dec 4, 2006
damn, he was the target too... looks like somebody has it out for him...

it's really real in Oakland, once you marked...that shit can't be turned back... hopefully dude takes a break from the ghetto life and enjoy the money he has made ....