Philthy Rich related: WTF with these websites?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Yea I was thinking damn that Mixon dude killed 4 cops the same way. I remember a million cops on the freeway the day of the funeral

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Some bitches got fired & in their feelings so much they tryna ruin his rep, they used to have fiddy lem ig pages commenting on hella pages with this shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
It could be ran by bitter hoes, but based on the IG pages I've seen (they always attempt to follow me on IG) it looks to be ran by a detective/sheriff in oakland. I've seen pictures on those same sites/IG pages where dude posted his police badge. Just seems like one of those detectives/investigators/police officers with a vendetta & a hard on to catch em.

The police officer with no life in question, seems to have gotten a lot of info from those 'bitter hoes'...I can't remember what IG i seen all this on. If I'm not mistaken, the officer in question not only posted his badge , but posted hella pictures of shit like dude getting arrested, pictures that IMHO only a cop involved in the case would have. Can't no on else be on the scene to get pics like that but a cop.

Dude was super sour over a painting that was a girl handcuffed/bounded w her hands behind her back giving a dude head smh lol I'm almost sure it's a cop, but yeah I think info came from stepping on his ex-hoes necks and doing the 'do you want to go to jail" shit

I honestly think the person making the pages said they actual name and badge number
Can't remember the website in question as there's been like 10 different domain names and like 25 IG names.

If I can think of it, I'll post it in here.
Man the person who's creating these pages has been doin that for a solid year or two....for real.

My bad about the typos, I'm seeing in triple right now and it's hard for me to see he words. Maybe I shouldn't have taken that acid tab at 7am but fuck it

Last edited:

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Lavish is a curry smelling sand nig trust fund baby.
Actually he's not. He got exposed multiple times on video.
They caught him wearing fake yeezys that look like uggs. Caught him wearing fake ass LV. The stacks of cash he was strapping to balloons and letting them go in the air were just prop money. They caught him riding around in a 1998 Toyota Camry in frisco and ran up with cameras. The dude was a fraud for social media and it worked til he got exposed hella times.

May 31, 2006
lmao that dude was a joke.. i think he worked at a hotel or apartment as a valet driver. thats how he got in those whips. its weird he used to idolize Philthy Rich too