Philly Swain - Mr Philadelphia (Magazine Ad)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
i really dont give a fuck about u either.and me hating you is because u are such a fucking faggot and argue with everyone on here but still post to get our opinion.
this is a message board, where you can easily not click on any of my threads, since you have a pre-determined hate for me or what I do on this board? how come you continue to be in all of my threads? doesn't that seem a little strange?

sit back & look at your actions, and understand that you are the one who is acting like a lame.......... if you hate, don't care, etc etc, why are you trying so hard to make it known to me that you hate me? why not just bypass the thread like a normal person would do? I definately bypass yours.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
this is a message board, where you can easily not click on any of my threads, since you have a pre-determined hate for me or what I do on this board? how come you continue to be in all of my threads? doesn't that seem a little strange?

sit back & look at your actions, and understand that you are the one who is acting like a lame.......... if you hate, don't care, etc etc, why are you trying so hard to make it known to me that you hate me? why not just bypass the thread like a normal person would do? I definately bypass yours.
cause u are a faggot

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
spiffy....... now, step outside & get some fresh air, fucking loser.....
ur tellin me step outside?bwahahaha motherfucker ur on a computer alllll daaaaay looooong.that's how you do 26 covers a day at $100 each and ur steady promoting on 30 dif. Sites.so you need to take ur big ballin ass outside and spend some of the paper.that's $18,200 a week.you sir are the man!!!