Philly rapper gets put the fuck to sleep while rapping. (peep)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
what happened was, theres a rapper named joey jihad in philly an he did a show and supposedly dude was shouting out streets in philly and he didnt shout out they street, so they set the kid up like they were filming for a rap DVD and had him start rhyming for the camera..so hes doing that the dude comes to the side and sleeps him, hes layed out in some dirt and trash with his arms up in the air asleep knocked out, dude steals his car cuz you hear it take off, some dudes watching carry him away from the ones starting shit...dunno if they were his friends but i guess that happened on dudes own block

someone else said it was just to punk dude out on camera

supposedly they gave his car back at a later date

May 4, 2005
^^ Im a member but the video has been takin down cause someone snitched

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." - YOUTUBE

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You can upload that shit onto Myspace on your profile, but if they deleted if from there they might delete your page, I dunno.

Jun 16, 2005
it was 'just a sucker punch"?
but it was a sucker punch while dude was rapping!

that makes it extra hilarious, you must admit
i dont know about you all but watching smack dvd's is annoying, and it was the same thing, sometimes you just wanna punch them dead in the middle of spitting...not even to act tough its just that annoying

i mean, its a bitch move to blindside a dude, but its also a punk someone out and make sure you NEVER blow up in rap, thing. you would win battles against him by just referring to the video.