Philly downs Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
20-6....Philly goin to NFC Champ. game......this was a pretty good game....Mcnab did good no int's and a TD, 20-30, 103 QB rating..

ne body else see that hit put on vick? god damn that guy smashed vick

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea I told yall that Philly is gonna take the whole damn thang!! That was Dawkins that hit Vick!! The only fucked up thing about that was that wack ass linemen holdin on the line and shit, because that was a tight run by Vick, he got stuck and still got in for the TD, but then holdin occurs 20-sumthin yards back!! But Philly are on they way!! It must hurt to watch Philly beat Vick when yo Pack got smashed by then!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

Jun 14, 2002
ur such a little girl ..i havent said shit bout my pack in 2 wks...yes i kno they lost every ftball fan knos they lost...this is a Philly thread bout them smashin the Falcons....it must hurt to kno ur Cowgirls been sittin at home for 3 yrs now cuz they blow so much they cant do shit....damn ur a cry baby

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw u mean u are the crybaby, Im just remindin u of reality!! But u cant handle it pussy!! Your overrated Pack got stomped way worser than Atlanta did!! Take it like a man!! Its over for your so-called superbowl team!! Haha!! U mean toilet bowl!! GOT EM!!!

Jun 14, 2002
see this is wut im talkin bout thers no defendin ur team cuz u kno ther sorry..i kno the pack lose ive said it how many times?..keep talk lil bitch and maybe one day ur cow girls can do something again....stop ridin other teams dicks

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
king czar youre a foo man!! i used to get in fights with cats like you in jail all the time. lol straight comedy