Pharell On Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2005
PHARELL JUST ON HOT 97 TOLD ANGIE MARTINEZ AND HE SPOKE ABOUT WHAT LIL WAYNE SAID
pharell says-
"MAN WHAT ARE COCKAROCAHES TALKING BOUT BY SAYING THAT hov's album is weak. Stop taking the opinion of others and stand on your own two feet. However, i will say this, the album is too grown-man for little brains and little . As far as wayne, "stay in your place youngsta", build ya resume and holla back in ten years and when your bank statement reads 400 million.""and like your ghostwriter says" "when is it ever cool for danielson to disrespect Mr.Miyagi"" For somebody that is opening up for clipse december 9th in chicago, he has alot of nerve, for somebody who kisses men on the mouth, he has alot of nerve, and dont say thats mob shiit..mob kissing each other on the cheek not the mouth..when they kiss you on the mouth your a dead niggaa." i Guess he forgets that he was bout to sign wit jayz and def jam a while back" hes lost his mind""them dipset niggas got his fu*king head gassed up"

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i can't picture Pharrell talking like that, Wayne is talking real big to alot of people right now he needs to stop it

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
Lambo Ryda said:
yea wayne runs his mouth alot these days

lil boy became crazy since baby made him co-pres of cmr
tru.....i feel wayne has matured though....cause u wouldnt see him doin this kinda shit back when he started....but after peeps starte dgivin him propz for his skillz...and some 'pretty good albums' (i thought his 2 recent were aight).....now he feels he aint got nothin to lose....being co-pres.....it shows u got power.....and im feelin he can end up like jay-z's success as a businessman, not a rapper.....lil wyane is aight, but in order for him to be the best he gotta show it not say it

Jun 15, 2005
Pharrell would get his ass beat by just about anybody, but I'm sure he rolls with a bodyguard nowadays.

Neertheless, he's dead right about Wayne.

May 27, 2006
TBo01 said:
tru.....i feel wayne has matured though....cause u wouldnt see him doin this kinda shit back when he started....but after peeps starte dgivin him propz for his skillz...and some 'pretty good albums' (i thought his 2 recent were aight).....now he feels he aint got nothin to lose....being co-pres.....it shows u got power.....and im feelin he can end up like jay-z's success as a businessman, not a rapper.....lil wyane is aight, but in order for him to be the best he gotta show it not say it
n my opinion his last album was the worst release ever on cash money
back n the days the hot boy time wayne was tight
his first solos are lil classics the third also was great the 4th i didnt liked but compared to carter II its even a classic lol carter II was the end of old cash money 4 me

now wayne just another gay rapper on mtv

Feb 8, 2003
scientist said:
, the album is too grown-man for little brains and little . As far as wayne, "stay in your place youngsta", build ya resume and holla back in ten years and when your bank statement reads 400 million.""and like your ghostwriter says" "when is it ever cool for danielson to disrespect Mr.Miyagi"

LMAO

He wrecked that nigga hard with that. Kingdome Come is tight in many's eyes.

May 21, 2002
considering weezy bit jiggas whole swagger since that first carter he probably just scared jay takin his name and his style back, pharrel growin some nuts as well lol, rappers goin back and forth dissin each other in interviews more than on record these days

May 27, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
considering weezy bit jiggas whole swagger since that first carter he probably just scared jay takin his name and his style back,
exactly what i feel
weezy stupid as hell for runing his mouth like this

Mar 17, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
considering weezy bit jiggas whole swagger since that first carter he probably just scared jay takin his name and his style back, pharrel growin some nuts as well lol, rappers goin back and forth dissin each other in interviews more than on record these days

i hate wen niggas say that shit jay-z didnt make up shit im sorry his so called "swag" aint his big ang big l been rapping like that and wayne was right wat ever the fuck u think jay-z thinkin rap aint shit without him is wrong he bac and shit still the same sinces he left

May 10, 2002
Thizzface206 said:
i hate wen niggas say that shit jay-z didnt make up shit im sorry his so called "swag" aint his big ang big l been rapping like that and wayne was right wat ever the fuck u think jay-z thinkin rap aint shit without him is wrong he bac and shit still the same sinces he left
How can y'all get mad at a RAPPER for thinking he's the best?

Do you not know what hip hop is about?