pettiness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
i hate sharing my food. Fuck you get your own food.
I hate when Imma go get food, ask you if you want some, you say no, and then when I get back, you want some of mine. Not you Fiddie, but you in general.

I hate when people ask to hit my ciggie. I would rather give you a whole one that let you hit mine once.

Sep 17, 2007
i used to have sacks fronted to me and make them wait 1-2 weeks before i pay them, even tho i got a pocket full of hunnids. it works everytime. lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Whatever you do my nigga.....dont NOT pay the ticket....it might have a snowball effect. FUCK TRAFFIC COURT!!....I'm there all the time!

p.s. I am currently tryin to get my Ls off suspension status......that was me thinkin I was smarter than the court system.....didnt work.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yes, yes, i know that coming into your 7-11/Shell Station/liquor store makes me your "buddy", but don't ask me if I have weed to sell, and after I tell you I don't, you say "you need some? i got it cheap my buddy!"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol at not paying a 47 dollar ticket.

i mean show up to court atleast and if dude dont show then it gets dropped but if it went through court and u aint pay it? lol

wait till it gets sent to alliance one

dont get that 300 dollar shit tacked on and have to go back to court to get it reduced...

im paying a speeding ticket from 2009 still cuz of that... from about 600 to 80 as of today

them niggas was talkin about garnishing wages and all that gay shit so i just threw em 80..shit if you cant pay 47 set up payments haha

or sell drugs for me

either or

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
lol at not paying a 47 dollar ticket.

i mean show up to court atleast and if dude dont show then it gets dropped but if it went through court and u aint pay it? lol

wait till it gets sent to alliance one

dont get that 300 dollar shit tacked on and have to go back to court to get it reduced...

im paying a speeding ticket from 2009 still cuz of that... from about 600 to 80 as of today

them niggas was talkin about garnishing wages and all that gay shit so i just threw em 80..shit if you cant pay 47 set up payments haha

or sell drugs for me

either or

Real [email protected] the very least SHOW UP TO COURT (dont trip, the judge will be happy to see you)if you dont pay it first. Because they wont reduce that $300 court assesment fee for missing your date, AND you cant work it off, you have to pay it......and if you dont.....shit happens.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the judge dropped some ism last time i was in court right after he gave someone this FUCKED UP FINE...like 2 grand.....he was like look i know its a recession, alot of people arent making the amount of money they used to, alot of people are unemployed and cant pay...but the last thing you want to do is no show to court.

so since then ive taken that advice and its worked

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
the judge dropped some ism last time i was in court right after he gave someone this FUCKED UP FINE...like 2 grand.....he was like look i know its a recession, alot of people arent making the amount of money they used to, alot of people are unemployed and cant pay...but the last thing you want to do is no show to court.

so since then ive taken that advice and its worked

Im learnin that shit the hard way my dude. I had 2 failure to appears by the time I got sum act-rite. One things for sure tho, if I ever/when I get another ticket I will a) pay the ticket as soon as its issued to me or b) show up to court no later than the date on the ticket like it says-and request payment arrangements(and this is where you can sometimes get your fine reduced).

Im gonna start doin this shit the right way from now on.

One of Lifes Lessons.