**Petition to get Tupac Shakur a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
EVEN IF HE DON'T GET ONE IN HOLLY FAKE HE HAS ONE ONE

IN OAKLAND AND THE BAY

ALL EYEZ ON ME ( C-BO 4TAY RICHIE RICH DRU DOWN ETC...) THATS HIS STAR I THINK THAT ALBUM WENT DIMOND I THINK?

Dec 1, 2005
and personally in my opinion.. Fuck this stupid star cuz it doesn't help with what really matters, which is tupac's vision of making this nation a better one without discrimination, a fair government and racism... but tupac not having a star, that according to a group of people is a way to "officially" be recognized as a great and profound artist, is basically saying that according to this group of people, tupac is not worthy of this star and therefore is not amongst those great artists that are represented on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It is sad that we have to petition and do extra things to convince them that tupac was and is still a very worthy person who deserves to be recognized as what he was.. a very talented individual.

Dec 1, 2005
Doc Truth said:
LOL @ yall thinking these online petitions mean anything.
How do you really know they don't mean anything? Online petitions are as good as regular petitions. Online signatures are as valid as physical signatures. You must be the type that doesn't vote because he thinks his voice doesn't matter right?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hottazaheata said:
Online signatures are as valid as physical signatures.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

I can write a script that goes to that website and signs different names on the petition, on different IP's in less than 15 minutes.

a person physically putting their signature down is the only thing valid, second to having your signature put on a JPG image/attachment. i wish online signatures were valid, i wouldnt have fucking paperwork bieng mailed to me.

May 5, 2005
hottazaheata said:
How do you really know they don't mean anything? Online petitions are as good as regular petitions. Online signatures are as valid as physical signatures. You must be the type that doesn't vote because he thinks his voice doesn't matter right?
For one if you ever have done any sort of business in your life you'd know they need your hand signature from you , not a typed signature. Second these petitions always come up and are bullshit. "Petition to stop Paris Hiltons Career", "Petition to Ban EA SPORTS" nothing ever happens. Dont nobody care about this shit. Especially since you can keep signing the shit under fake alias's over and over.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
wouldnt yall say tupac got enough already?

the man has fucking college classes dedicated to him. to THIS DAY hes still on the front of magazines.

whats next, petition for tupacs face to appear on the large drinks of all AMC theatres? tupac shakur! (instead of jesus christ!)

RIP doe.