PeteDogge ( Petos )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What up everybody! If any of you cats still remember our fellow siccness member PeteDogge (World Leage Records), he wanted me to send out a message to you. He's been doing really good, keeping his faith and fighting his case. He's finally been moved to a camp facility. Huge difference compared to Leavenworth. Anyway he now has email access. If you want to drop a line to him or just check up on him i'm sure he would really appreciate it. Since the email program is part of a correctional program, you would need to be on an approved list. If you're interested in keeping in touch, shoot me a PM with your Full Name and Address and I'll forward on to him. I'm sure he'd really appreciate hearing from back from some of you.

For those don't know of him. He was found guilty and convicted for 15 years on federal charges for crimes he did not commit. He just happened to be at the wrong place/ wrong time.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=118662