Persuasion (PEEP OR KEEP IT A SECRET)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
hear the words of a caucasian with persuasion no imatations or limatations just real life altercations full of abrations/
I was born to die smoke a zone to get high my weapon concealed is a nine crossing them fine lines with dime rhymes/
wanna rise to fame hit twice to flames like a nine eleven planes...too much salt in the game..tell me am I profound or am I going insane?/
another child left out in the rain..a seed of in his own envoirnment tryin to maintain...life full of rivalry spittin ideology writting in privacy/
a lyracist always trying to improve the skill he was given...just listen as i speak my religion to christians..its suspicion reminising re-ivented with a vision/
having preminissions...spitting lessons everynight in a session...while i'm holding a loaded smith and wesson..let me ask you a question/
whys it seem like politicians wanna see me on minumum wage stressing...barely paying my bills..popping pills at titus will then i'm back on the mic perfecting my skills/
rapping to get stacks thicker spitten scriptures on liquor...no one can bicker cause we illa blue nose some natural born killas/
strippin heads of flesh then i'm disecting stomach muscle...five fools infecting sickness all stuck in our own hustles/
just call me pai mai busting netcees with my five finger exploding heart trick...similar to the kingdome imploding you dont even wanna start bitch/