Personal Tech Websites?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
I guess that it's cool to make your own tech website and all but you all need to give props to wherever some of yall (T9anghellic)are cuting/pasting/directing your shit from. I am not tryin to hate and but if yall want to talk about bootleggin music, this is along the same line as stealing too. Tech is spendin money to have his site which is copyrighted. More props to ya cause i know i cant make a website to save my life. Anyone can make their own picture collection that is copied from other peoples sites. But if you want to make one do it like techn9nehq. They make their own shit and work with tech. How do i know this cause i have heard it from tech himself. Once again I dont want this to be a negative thread cause I/This forum has seen it's fair share.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Thanks Nnutt Howze...........but alot of people don't have the resources that we have obtained, nor the work ethic to promote the good word of Tech............we can give all folks making a fan site for tech "props" so to speak, it's like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, many ways to make them.....but is there one right way? Lets give applause to these kids wantin to promote tech in their own ways and applause to Tech N9ne HQ for making the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich to date.

Swick

Aug 20, 2002
I see what you are tryin to say swick but what i was tryin to say went straight over your head. These people are copyin your shit and claimin its theirs. but every fuckin picture on your site comin from www.therealtechn9ne.com? I support tech but not to the point to steal other peoples work and not give them credit.

The other funny thing is that when you go to t9anghellic's website and try to right click on one of the pictures (which i know arent his nor does he have the authority to have) a message appears at the bottom stating "HA HA, GO YOU BITCH, DONT JACK MY SHIT" I wanna know what the fuck this is about.

Like i said in an earlier thread "it's ok to be a fan but when obsession takes over its time to get help"

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
there are now alot of images/banners etc on the tech online team website. some came from therealtechn9ne.com. but i think it's best to save those pictures and upload them to your own server. that way any traffic on your site isn't being paid for by other sites hosting images.

as long as it's not somebody else's fan-art/ wallpapers or along those lines, i personally don't have a problem with it.

)

Aug 21, 2002
Originality is the only way to have a good site... I am tried of seeing the same shit dogg.... Different site, same pics... C'Mon now...

Aug 17, 2002
i id make a page.....id want one that tech would get hooked on if he saw it.....something thats eye catching and not overused.....kinda how it goes w/ everything nowadays....

PB@J, ya got creamy p-nut butter, chunky peanut butter, ya got ish like gobbers with everythin' all mixxed up.
you can have your sandwich with crust or without, you can eat it on a bun or you can use a roll.
Think of the combinations they are almost endless with all the different jelly's
you can't go wrong with PB&J
or pancakes
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8- N9NE!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

Like i said in an earlier thread "it's ok to be a fan, but when obsession takes over, its time to get help".

THAT IS THE BEST DAMN LINE I HAVE EVER READ IN THIS FORUM...

IT NEEDS TO BE THE MOTTO OF THIS BOARD FOREAL!!

1 MO TIME SO IT CAN SOAK IN THE MINDS OF THE ONES THAT IT PERTAINS TO........
Like i said in an earlier thread "it's ok to be a fan, but when obsession takes over, its time to get help".

D-Locc

Aug 21, 2002
Coming soon.. D-LOCC60

The anticipated album..

"Dont show luv to the ones you listen to...."

Feat. Nelly, Ja-Rule, Special Ed, Don Juan, Boss Hoss, Vell Bakardy, Macc James, & many more.....

Coming to a 7th Heaven near you....

Fuckem'all Records, JCOR & MidWestSide...

Coming Dec. 25th.. Just to fuck up your Christmas!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
CORRECTION^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coming soon.. D-LOCC60

The anticipated album..

"Dont show luv to the ones you listen to...."

Feat. Nelly, Ja-Rule, Special Ed, Don Juan, Boss Hoss, Vell Bakardy, Macc James, & many more.....

Coming to a 7th Heaven near you....

Fuckem'all Records, JCOR & MidWestSide...

The anticipated album...

"I Spill The Real"

Feat. Raided, Foe Loco, Syko, Z-Ro, Slim Thug, COS, Devin, CCC, The DE, Lynch, Face, Flip...

AnotherLevel Musicc

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
ITS FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE GET MAD AT D-LOCC CUZ 99% HE MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE AN ASS AND THEN THEY GET MAD.

DID HE RUIN YOUR CHRISTMAS CUZ HE SAID THAT TECH WASNT THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER.

I THINK THIS SHITS FUNNY CUZ ITS HARD TO COME IN HERE WITH ALL THE TECH COCK RIDING IN HERE. YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE HES YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU'VE KNOWN YOUR 10 YEARS. SOME PEOPLE IN HERE ACT LIKE HES GOD.

I COME IN HERE ALOT (LESS AND LESS EACH DAY) BUT I DONT POST IN HERE MUCH CUZ OF ALL DICK RIDING. AND I THOUGHT THE SICCMADE FORUM WAS BAD.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Quick said:
ITS FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE GET MAD AT D-LOCC CUZ 99% HE MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE AN ASS AND THEN THEY GET MAD.

DID HE RUIN YOUR CHRISTMAS CUZ HE SAID THAT TECH WASNT THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER.

I THINK THIS SHITS FUNNY CUZ ITS HARD TO COME IN HERE WITH ALL THE TECH COCK RIDING IN HERE. YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE HES YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU'VE KNOWN YOUR 10 YEARS. SOME PEOPLE IN HERE ACT LIKE HES GOD.

I COME IN HERE ALOT (LESS AND LESS EACH DAY) BUT I DONT POST IN HERE MUCH CUZ OF ALL DICK RIDING. AND I THOUGHT THE SICCMADE FORUM WAS BAD.
this must obviously be your first time postin in this forum.....BUT if it isn't.......i suggest you read through this shit before you post........
.......you say "we act like we've known him for 10 years"....well about 25% of the people in here have known him for ten years or MORE..........
.........you call us "dick riders"......because??
.....don't let me guess.......because we like tech's music and you don't........d-locc is coo......because we know where he stands (he has pointed that out in more ways then one).........but YOU...who the FUCK are you???
just another homo.......that wants to call us "dick riders"....for the reason that everyone else does it!!........you may not know it........but you "dick ridin" d-locc for give him praise...(according to your theorem of "dick ridin").........
keep it shut next time........becaue this will never end..........

threw talkin.........

out!!

oh .....and if you just dont like tech.........remover yourself from this forum.......or you will be removed........

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Re: ............................

JLMACN said:

this must obviously be your first time postin in this forum.....BUT if it isn't.......i suggest you read through this shit before you post........
.......you say "we act like we've known him for 10 years"....well about 25% of the people in here have known him for ten years or MORE..........
.........you call us "dick riders"......because??
.....don't let me guess.......because we like tech's music and you don't........d-locc is coo......because we know where he stands (he has pointed that out in more ways then one).........but YOU...who the FUCK are you???
just another homo.......that wants to call us "dick riders"....for the reason that everyone else does it!!........you may not know it........but you "dick ridin" d-locc for give him praise...(according to your theorem of "dick ridin").........
keep it shut next time........becaue this will never end..........

threw talkin.........

out!!

oh .....and if you just dont like tech.........remover yourself from this forum.......or you will be removed........

IF YOU DONT DICK RIDE WHEN IT WASNT DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU. SO DONT GET OFFEND. WAS I TALKING BAD ABOUT TECH N9NE. NO! ITS JUST HARD TO READ THE POSTS IN HERE.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I WASNT DIRECTING THAT TOWARDS THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW HIM AND TALK TO HIM. BUT THE PEOPLE THAT POST "WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SONG" 3 TIMES A WEEK. MAYBE IM GOING OVERBOARD BUT THIS IS THE WAY I FEEL. AND IF YOU SAY IM HATING CUZ I DONT POST IN HERE THEN OH WELL.