Perfect Horror Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
Since there has not been many scary horror movies lately what do you guys think would make good horror movie?

May 2, 2002
I know Im gonna have 90% of the board disagree with me here, but Paranormal Activity was scary as shit. I dont give a fuck about the hype or whatever. I dont get scared at movies and that movie scared me.. thats basically what it boils down to. I know it was kind of a blair witch type movie, but Ive never seen a movie build suspense as great as that movie did.

When shit started happening during the day time and that night/day comfort barrier was broken, I felt dread. After that, it was all downhill for the couple. Great movie. Fuck all of you.

Mar 5, 2006
lol yeah that movie was scary...nobody will watch that movie at night when they home alone i guarante..

but l meant a new horror movie..whats a good idea for new horror movie cuz these remakes suck and the others ones just arent scary

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I know Im gonna have 90% of the board disagree with me here, but Paranormal Activity was scary as shit. I dont give a fuck about the hype or whatever. I dont get scared at movies and that movie scared me.. thats basically what it boils down to. I know it was kind of a blair witch type movie, but Ive never seen a movie build suspense as great as that movie did.

When shit started happening during the day time and that night/day comfort barrier was broken, I felt dread. After that, it was all downhill for the couple. Great movie. Fuck all of you.
Did you see it in theater? I saw it on DVD and it was just ok to me, I know for a fact had I seen it in theaters it would've been 10x better because the crowd and the great sound system. Maybe one scene gave me chills and it was when they were sleeping and there was a shadow on the door. It did a good job with building suspense like you said but it just never paid off.

Dec 11, 2006
i saw it in theaters n it was cool except for the fat ghetto bitch in front that wouldnt shut the fuck up n yelling how this shit only happens to white people.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com

It was cool. I saw a bootleg of it and still got some chills. I was more interested in how they did the fx (Ouija board spontaiously combusting & things like that)
Wish they had stuck with the original ending though. But I couldnt help mocking it every time the male leads name was said or screamed for...

cheaptimes said:
Micha is a girls name

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
There are many different types of horror movies, from funny to disturbing. The perfect horror movies should have three things imo - an original story/idea, an ending that will surprise everybody, and new gore/scare effects.

Not saying that they are perfect, but examples are Martyr and High Tension.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
scary atmosphere

ghosts and demons

people stuck in a haunted house in the woods on a dark stormy night

Dec 26, 2004
Everytime I think of horror movies, I think about the killing scenes. These new movies suck compared to the old early 80s N 70s. Jus once I wanna see a gruesome murder scene wit no apologies.