Perfect Combo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
true, true....but you still can't beat vibes let out when on bumper 2 bumber traffic on a sunday afternoon with da windows rolled down and u got da fifteenz knocking n' rattling everyone else's autoparts with those deep beats....i live to see the look on johnny public's face when D.E. is heard doing his trademark "errrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh" then droppin a sicc flow that leaves them stunned to the point baxter in the back be honkin' cuz the light turned green....

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
I like where this thread is going!

As some of you might know, I am taking a three year break from rappin, to perfect my skills. During this time, I want to get some feedback on what you like about that DE shit. This info in addition to life experiences, will creat a Monster.

Nov 23, 2003
Well D.E....

I'd have to say you should make more songs with those eriee hooks. For example hooks like "Haunted by a Dream" with dark twisted beats laced in. You have a wonderful singing voice and i enjoy listing to songs like that but young droops verses totally fucked the song up, i'm not really into his style. I'm a big fan of jazz music and I really love your instumania albums (can't wait for level B). Your one of the main influences in why I went out to Sam Ash And Bought me a Korg Triton Extreme 88 Key. I have some tracks that I made that might be worthy of your review?

Peace.

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Some of my favorite combos are

DE in other states

DE in pitch dark high.

Gang Wars in the dark garage off a blunt.

DE music with headphones in the "spanana".

DE music in the car at night.

I want you to tell me what you like about the DE music and what combos you like, not what I should do. Thanks for the input.

If you want me to hear a track, send it to me and Ill give it a listen.

I am on this Earf for you.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
LIke I said, dark room and D.E. equals mood setter. I gotta say my favorite is Damn That D.E.! in a pitch black room with good weed burning. Hah, shits almost spritual when it happens, especially with the cuts Swamp Underbelly, The Hammer, Don't Be My Pleasure, War on J, shit, the whole CD for that matter. What I like about the music is all that goes into the beats, all the way to the little noises that you notice after really listening to a song, the singing too, shit like Not Welcome Here offa Black Bat and Send The Jackal (My favorite cut) from FU, makes the whole dark room and weed experience lovely...

Nov 23, 2003
Okay...

Here are some examples when D.E. music is appropriate for my moods...

D.E. music playing in my car at night, with 3 or 4 friends high, bumping the intro track off of "Look Me In My Face Though" and analyzing their reactions.

D.E. music in other countries. (Examples: driving at night in Berlin, Germany and Damascus, Syria) the two places I visit very frequently.

D.E. music when depressed about a person, like a girlfriend, ex girlfriend, or deep thoughts about life and death in general.

D.E. music to calm me down after a long hard day at work or when mad as hell in general.

D.E. music playing in the backround at the house on a first or second date with a female to set a perfect ambiance to commence to fucking. (examples: high pace songs like "Showtime" to slow paced songs like my personal favorite track "About You")

Also what is your e-mail address D.E.? Give me one that excepts big files like Mp3's so you can review my beats.

Thats it.

May 8, 2005
D.E. lets me know that it is okay to have "the" thought in my mind when sometimes i wonder if my mind is right.....D.E. letting me know of this is why I cannot just give up and give into what the humans want me to do....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
D.E. gonna seclude himself to the cave for three years to hone his craft? Man I know how you feel, I look forward to a new D.E. release every year or so, but if he takes three years out to master his shit, imagine the strength of the shlangz when he emerges from the cave, damn, everyone gonna get fucked up then, so do what you do D.E., just come back when you ready, the sunz is waiting for some new shit...

Jul 22, 2002
CALIBEATS said:
wtf de, ur taking a 3 year break, dayumm
My initial reaction.

Perfect combo

Hotboxing the car linsting to "the hammer" not sure of the other names "outlaw" "living 4 the high" and attempting to sing along.
Ive had DTDE playing for about 2 months straight in the car. Its coo cause youll listen to it while doing your daily shit....then when it comes time to smoke its like hearing it for the first time. love it.

I will still continue to be the hardest workin man in Sac. I have been called by The Mighty Fahrenheit Shlangz to expand The Shlangz by traveling the world promoting It. I am also gunna focus on the gang truce, shoot a video for the single, "Sactown Gangbang", and do more shows... like in the Fresno tewt.

Jun 19, 2005
One of my best DE experiences was on a car trip. I bought the new album LMIMFT in this other city and we gave it a listen on our trip home, a rainy night on the highway. White Girls On Drugs really got me scared.lol

Jul 22, 2002
Mr The DE said:
and do more shows... like in the Fresno tewt.
Look into the "Star Palace" here in fresno - "rainbow ballroom" "warners theater"

I havent been to the rainbow ballroom so I cant say how that'd be....start palace would be the cheapest to book + its on a floor where as the warners thearter would be more $ plus its assigned seating which aint that coo....speacialy at a de show!

Aug 22, 2003
3 year break is quite dissapointing to hear, however i'm sure if you come back with shit like look me in my face tho, damn that DE, and fu2 it will be worth it

..........as for great combos, nobody can fuck with tripping balls off some good shrooms and blasting look me in my face tho for the first time, and not being sure if you are alive or dead after

but just a lil weed is great too

Aug 7, 2002
First degree, i hope to hear a new solo from u again, but a perfect combo would be sittin in da car at nite after a long hard day at work or jus wantin to increase the goods in my mind and smokin a blunt or 2 then once i feel the highness feelin i start poppin in some DE, PLANET ZERO..takes me somewhere to a whole different level, dam da de was great, especially songs like 'dont be my pleasure, wrong time, and damn the de....we would love for you to create more dark music and make it more darker, expanding more people to come into your music...You have made such classics and stilll can't get enough of the one and only DE...3 year break is coo though, a brotha gotta do what he gotta do right? I'm hoping i mean Were as fans hoping you come with more creativeness dark music you have made in the past..let me give u an example..haunted by a dream beat is great, but what makes it more intrestring is the chorus how you put it down, and ya voice..just that perfect DE u smell me...the tracks die 1 by 1, one of da lass sic, and situations are perfect...if u wasn't even in the loaded album , then to me this album woudl have been missin somethin...the first time i heard it da song one of da las sicc niggaz, wen i first heard ya dark moanin deep voice I just couldn't wait for ya album to come out and that was in 97........i thank you and give ya props homie...ya should do more combo's wit Lynch and beta though on that dark shit...i know thats gotta be poppin again though...