PEPSI VS COKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you like a Coke or Pepsi???

• PEPSI

Votes: 61 41.8%
  • COKE

Votes: 85 58.2%

• Total voters
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I don't drink pepsi and coke because the brown coloring in it is bad for your health,and u shouldn't drink diet pepsi or any diet drink because it has an ingredient called aspartame that gives u brain tumors and cancer.

drink sprite instead.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
The older Pepsi back in the day (throwback) was much better to me. I HATE Coke, I think it's awful. I'd take a RC Cola over Coke any day too.

Other Coke products though like Sprite are better than Pepsi products. Only other Pepsi product I like is Code Red Mt. Dew.

Sprite is the drink of champions.

Feb 14, 2004
Pepsi. I can't stand the taste of Coke. I'm trying to cut back on pop, though. Been drinking nothing but water lately.

Sep 29, 2003
The older Pepsi back in the day (throwback) was much better to me. I HATE Coke, I think it's awful. I'd take a RC Cola over Coke any day too.

Other Coke products though like Sprite are better than Pepsi products. Only other Pepsi product I like is Code Red Mt. Dew.
Sprite is the drink of champions.
they still make that in the USA? fuck...

savage said:
Pepsi. I can't stand the taste of Coke. I'm trying to cut back on pop

this, coke is too bubbly. Pepsi is more....uhh caramel-ish. Smoother, richer. And I thought they call it "Soda" in the USA? We call it pop up here...cuz we're stupid