Peppers, Portis receive ROY.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha Carr was wack this year! Dont matter what us ay for an excuse. He should be coo in the future, but he wasnt no way gonna even come close to winnin that award this year. That foo got scaked like 100 times this year. "Get Rid Of The Ball"" haha!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea Im wit you boss. I thought my boy R. W. was the man, but I do understand Peppers winnin it also. But Roy should have been atleast 2nd, but fuckit if u dont win it, then fuck 2nd that aint shit. My boy R. W. is gonna be dope for us so its all good!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Haha Carr was wack this year! Dont matter what us ay for an excuse. He should be coo in the future, but he wasnt no way gonna even come close to winnin that award this year. That foo got scaked like 100 times this year. "Get Rid Of The Ball"" haha!! GOT EM!!!
I wasnt trying to make a claim that he should have won it, I was just saying he did good with what he was given. Wouldnt Quincy do better if he had Holt and Bruce? Thats all im saying. Alot of times its the QB's fault for being sacked, but in his case, i think some of the blame might have to go towards the O-Line, you say you know football, do you beleive that?

Apr 25, 2002
Portis was a straight savage this year. I think half of the award should have went to the Denver O line though. Every year that line produces a sick RB....