People not knowing the bay area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
yeah that shit just blew my mind that dude lived in california his whole life and didnt know where the bayarea was. What are they teachin fools in schools these days.

Jul 20, 2002
95live said:
sheltered life, theres females in san jose who dont know what the 415 looks like or even knows .

this thread will be moved but its kinda sad
yeah i know for a fact there are females that live in Salinas that have never been to the Sco'.

Jul 15, 2002
FUNNY

I live in NY and do you know these haters think CALI is in the SOUTH......can't believe muthafuckas so stupid. If, CALI is in the SOUTH then why the fuck do niggas toss up the DUB and scream WESTSIDE? Most of them can't answer after that! Silly muthafuckas think LA is a state and CALI is a city......I swear I have to give a geography lesson everytime a muthafucka ask me where I'm from!!! I start talking and muthafuckas instantly say you from North Carolina.....they actually believe anything outside of NY is the SOUTH.....lol

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Oh, you didnt know. Bay is getting hated in the History books in school too. They have removed the entire section from the maps and all geographical locations. They dont want the Bay around....

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
r8r said:
Oh, you didnt know. Bay is getting hated in the History books in school too. They have removed the entire section from the maps and all geographical locations. They dont want the Bay around....
i seriously doubt that they would just lerave out the san francisco bay area... come on be real yo.