people in the background of pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
The hammerhead shark eye thing is a gift & a curse tho. The bad part is that you look like a mutant. But...

I bet that dude has a 360 degree peripheral view. He can literally see behind him and needs no one to 'watch his back'

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ he hella gay for bein that close to another nigga ass tho

i mean what if dude backs up? i mean, you should calculate these moves beforehand to be a good thief.

he coulda got her purse if he was smarter.

but i guess black people like me would go for the purse..and white peple like him would go for the drink...

purse buys more drink..

at the same time...someone woulda took a picture of a nigga stealin a bitch purse while they kiss and it woulda been me on the net...and an even funnier picture...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
^ he hella gay for bein that close to another nigga ass tho

i mean what if dude backs up? i mean, you should calculate these moves beforehand to be a good thief.

he coulda got her purse if he was smarter.

but i guess black people like me would go for the purse..and white peple like him would go for the drink...

purse buys more drink..

at the same time...someone woulda took a picture of a nigga stealin a bitch purse while they kiss and it woulda been me on the net...and an even funnier picture...
That would actually own if the bitch had oral herpes simplex, and got two guys at once with it.. lol