peep this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
i hate fools that hate cuz my skin aint indiginous/ cuz i spit lyrics leavin ya feelin rediculous/ leavin ya brain in no doubt that im winnin this/ flow or battle/ wutever u wanna call it im still knockin u off the saddle/ cuz i spit the rhymes that will eat ya brain/ leavin u in a ditch descrete with pain/ blood u cant con-test/ cuz im the dopest rapper out san ho with the one test/ raidin ur home and fadin ur tone whenim stealin ur nest/ cuz u a baby chick/ runin from my squad cuz u a shady bitch/ maybe this/ one time but only on this one rhyme i'll go easy/ it still dont matter cuz this rhyme is so sleazy/ degradin ur morals/ slashin and bladin ur quarrels/ substainin ur orals/ rippin em to pieces/ hittin ur flow with a thesis/ so strong that i got the 44 drawn and its unstoppable/ spittin it so long its unmobbable/ u gotta stop thinkin u undroppable/ cuz i jus did it and im done so drop it ho.

no beef jus speakin, 1st to 7 votes wins.

May 21, 2002
r u ever gonna come bacc it makes me wonder if ur even postin a flow rather than a verse u wrote that flow took me 2 mins. not accusing jus wanderin. where's it at?

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Straight off the top- like flatops is outta style now
Get to fadin emcees- nickin necks while they tied down
Razor blade spits- exposed from bein tucked in my cheek
Whip it out for this faggot- Watch me slash an emcee
You spittin literally- You aint got no heat to exchange
Thinkin you can fuck wit me- I dont believe in fair game
And its always beef-Nigga fuck new faces
Yo peep the set trip- I love the look on niggaz faces
You'll find niggaz is REALLY sicc- And you find some who just pose
You just crossed a reala, guerilla slammin boes
Im somethin like a silver-back- Beat down san ho's
Fuck morals

May 10, 2002
Vote= X had less common shit....curt not bad just work on ur word play that bitch ditch snitch shit has been played hella hard...find some new material ull be aight

Dec 8, 2002
i thought it was close but i gotta go with bones verse i was feelin curtb but like said above it sounded real simple ive seen some of his otha shit betta bone just sounded lil nicer,nice lil battle tho both yall.
vote=bone