Peep this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:
Forget all these butt plugs talkin shit about musical tastes.

I found country to be a wonderful thing about 3 years ago.

And it all started with Johnny Cash. Country music puts out some real songs. You guys talk about rap being watered down with the same ole bullshit, listen to country music. You'll find a whole new book of stories and subject matter.

Dude listen to country and he gotta be a redneck. Yall some ignant mafuckas. Son.
Johnny cash? You muss be like 40? lol Hank williams jr. son....lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
Forget all these butt plugs talkin shit about musical tastes.

I found country to be a wonderful thing about 3 years ago.

And it all started with Johnny Cash. Country music puts out some real songs. You guys talk about rap being watered down with the same ole bullshit, listen to country music. You'll find a whole new book of stories and subject matter.

Dude listen to country and he gotta be a redneck. Yall some ignant mafuckas. Son.

ALTHOUGH....

none of you would understand it..
Its the same shit with Mexican music..

Aug 21, 2002
I can barely stand country. For some reason I land these jobs where all I had to listen to was country cause of the fuckin' rednecks and shit...

Nov 28, 2005
Its cool that yall like country, but none of us really care man, so why dont you take that somewhere else and discuss country among youselves while you play with eachothers balls. I'd rather not hear some dude talk about how his wife left him and a how his dog died and how he can't beat off no more cuz he's too old lol and shit like that.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
northwestside24 said:
Its cool that yall like country, but none of us really care man, so why dont you take that somewhere else and discuss country among youselves while you play with eachothers balls. I'd rather not hear some dude talk about how his wife left him and a how his dog died and how he can't beat off no more cuz he's too old lol and shit like that.

Well son da beech. I ain't never heard some country like that boy.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It's cool guys...you don't have to act so hard on the internet. Nobody is going to think you're gay or soft if you listen to some Country music.

And if they do, who cares? It's the internet.

For realz though, Johnny Cash is one of the best story tellers through music of all time. Download one of his cds and tell me i'm wrong.