peep this video..crazy shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
some foo gets electrocuted, watch when he on the stretcher hella shit is sitcking to him! like hes a magnet

http://www.scifi.com/happens/magnet_footage.html

I was at a really weird accident I taped. [M] and I were messing around with my new camcorder when he got totally fried on an electric fence. He was almost totally knocked out and shaking. I tried to wake him up and when I touched him I got small shocks off him (like when you rub your socks on the carpet) and I could tell he also got burned, like on his hands. Called 911 and they came right away, and I got some other guys from the store to come back with me to help. They all saw the same thing, whenever we tried to touch him we got little shocks, and he kept having these attacks of something. When EMS showed up we told them he was having attacks and about the shocks but they were just trying to keep us out of the way. They said his heart rate was messed up so they shocked him with those paddles. Look at the video right here; when right after they do the paddles, every time his body touches the metal there's a spark. Then when the EMS is pushing me away he totally freaks and all this stuff flies and STICKS TO HIM LIKE A MAGNET. You can totally see it on tape. You can also see the EMS people freak out, but later on they told the police that their paddles they used on him got burned out because there was already electricity going through the cart he was on from a wire in the ground and it could be conducted by accident.