Peep this Str8 flow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
When it came to battlin Drawin fire like Antonio was my motto/
Loving war like Romeo, call me a full fledged Desperado, rap like I was addicted to crack, fact is we rocky like Colorado/
Strikin the lotto I attract beats like bitches to Don Juan, word is bond I unleash dragons like Sisqo blonde/
Truth is im fond of the game, but im out once I cop a testarosa, until then send lyrics hard hittin home more than Sammy Sosa, ill mafiosa/
There it is, hold his tight like the Firm and a Snoop Dogg perm, I owe this game like Chris Tucker was bestowed to Big worm/
Strictly earn the title making executive decisions, head on collisons with golden eye visions/
Division of keys time to seize fees and breeze through with the Lexus, clutchin my mind in my palm thinkin reckless/
I got five on it like Lincoln so expect this, Lyricully ima bully, So i must have long horns like Texas/
Each time I mimic a mime I use hands to denounce, perhaps pronounce, stack small amounts from frozen bank accounts and raise up the heat/
Blaze up white sheets with fire from the Booth, straight to your home like 50 Absout proof/
Bitch know the rules for when it comes to jewels I Lord Rings like Wood/
Let it be understood, I would be wack if I coud, but I cant, and I wont, so its time to settle down/
Drive by with a 38,time to pedal now, seep thru the my and twist the metal crown rippin from town to town/
and why not,why should I stop, simply rip hip hop to its very last layer/
this shit aitn fake, im goin straight to ya neck wiht stakes like Buffy the Vampire Slayer/
youll be lucky when I decide to retire the player, thats right bitch, im the man,mayor, and owner/
Think of me as a kid, just another longer, Now demaded daily like an organ doner, or even better Barry Bonds very last homer/
cause the worths just outta this universe,when I die Ill lie ina uni-hearse, for both my ego and my body/
Lining up "Death" in each "Row" like Young Gotti, fuck cant you see, Im examined like a deceased Tupac body/