peep this crazy shit i captured in a photograph...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Look at the orb in the right side of the pic....some kinda orb with what looks like a pissed off face in it.

i looked around at some other pictures people have captured these on and the seem to all have a back glow behind a top layer many times with faces in them....

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Q: What are orbs?
Orbs are collections of energy, usually associated with the presence of spirits, but are not always indicators of spiritual activity. They can show up on cameras, video and still, but many have maintained that it is a lighting error, dust particles, bugs, or simple photographic anomalies which cause them.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
that shit looks creepy..
it looks just like the magick orbs in Doom...part 1

There were orbs with faces in them that gave you energy..
but they were demonic...

Have you been playing with the ouija board by any chance?
LMAO!!! so have you been playing with the ouija board, csmoke??

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
water? no. dust.....unlikley it hadnt rained that day and theres no real reflections going on.....theres also a distinct face in this orb shape figure..place is a real sick smokin spot with a coo view u dudes got some issues to work out on ya own...

Jun 23, 2003
I dont see anything to be alarmed about. Its interesting but looks to be a droplet of some kind. Did you have any liquid drinks or anything?