peep this chit !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2004
[protools is over rated.

I fucks with adobe audition/QUOTE] ill have to check dat out. my boy chino had like 5 g into his protoolz setup. klean as fuk. but he waz stealin beatz n changin them around, claimin he made them. plus he said he was tired of puttin out bangin musick. n started wantin foolz to make luv songz. haha it went all bad. so know we doin it on our own. i got a samson mic n mixpad. n an amp. idk wat else i need for a basic setup. my unkle said im missin a firewire ??

Aug 13, 2009
[protools is over rated.

I fucks with adobe audition/QUOTE] ill have to check dat out. my boy chino had like 5 g into his protoolz setup. klean as fuk. but he waz stealin beatz n changin them around, claimin he made them. plus he said he was tired of puttin out bangin musick. n started wantin foolz to make luv songz. haha it went all bad. so know we doin it on our own. i got a samson mic n mixpad. n an amp. idk wat else i need for a basic setup. my unkle said im missin a firewire ??
The only thing that is really good about protools is their compatibility to be able to use their hardware efficiently with their software program.

Other than that, the protools program is just over rated and mediocre compared to other recording/producing software.

Aug 13, 2009
Sony's Acid pro is pretty well done.
The program interface is a bit bunched up.
But its a quality product.

You just have to see if your hardware is
compatible with it incase you get an interface
a mixer or some other things im not too
familiar with. I just use a pre amp and mix using
some VST plug ins.